47

Noah's POV:
I'm so damn exhausted I've been so busy being on set, doing photoshoots, and more projects coming up that I can't speak on yet. I haven't seen any of my friends or Dixie in almost a week. The only people I see are my roommates and the working crew. I know the fans think me and Dixie broke up but we haven't addressed it because the only thing that matters is that me and Dixie know that we are okay. I haven't been on my phone so I haven't replied to any of Dixie's texts and I know she's upset that I haven't.

I head downstairs to see my roommates in the kitchen and I grab my car keys.

Noah: I'm out of here. I'll see you guys later tonight.
Blake: You're not going to eat breakfast.
Noah: I'm going to be late if I stay to eat.
Blake: Here. *throws him a banana*
Noah: Thanks I'll see you later bro.

Noah walks out the door and heads to set while he's driving he decides to call Dixie and apologize that he hasn't been replying to her texts. After a few rings, she answers.

(On the phone with Dixie)
Dixie: Hello?
Noah: Hey baby.
Dixie: Oh, it's my boyfriend who I haven't talked to in days.
Noah: *sighs* I know. I've been so busy I haven't been getting any sleep.
Dixie: No it's fine I understand I guess I've been busy too.
Noah: how are you?
Dixie: I'm good just been getting ready to release my new song.
Noah: oh about that I won't be able to make it to your release night to celebrate. I'll be on set all night.
Dixie: *sighs* I knew you wouldn't be able to come don't worry about it. *upset*
Noah: You know if I could I'll be there.
Dixie: I know. Look I got to go, my manager, is calling me.
Noah: I guess I'll talk to you later. I love you.
Dixie: You too.

(End Of Phone Call)

Noah sighs because Dixie has never said that before to him when he says I love you. She always says it back but not you too. He feels bad because he's not going to be there to support her when her song comes out like her other songs but he's still so proud of her and wishes I could be there. He just feels bad about how he's making her feel. After a few seconds more of driving, he finally gets to set and he parks in the parking garage and locks his car. He walks into set and goes into his dressing room to get ready to film.

He was on set filming for nine hours and by the time he got done was around one in the morning and he has to drive back and has to film content to post a brand deal then he has to be at a photo shoot at six in the morning. He just hasn't had a break this whole week he has just been going and going at work and all the projects he's been doing lately. All he wants is a long break and to make up lost time with Dixie who he loves so much. He heads back to the parking garage to his car and gets in while he drives away back home.

He gets home around 1:30 in the morning and when he walks inside nobody was downstairs so his roommates are sleeping and he locks the door and heads upstairs to his room and closes his bedroom door. He heads into the bathroom so he can take a shower. While he's in the shower he washes up his body and his hair. After getting out of the shower he puts a towel around his waist. He looks at himself in the mirror and you can tell that he hasn't been getting sleep he has bags under his eyes. But one thing that nobody knows is that he isn't been eating the last couple of days. He's been super busy lately but that's not why he stopped eating he thinks that he looks out of shape and wants to lose some pounds... Dixie doesn't know that Noah stopped eating and what he thinks about himself...

Hope you guys liked this chapter. Noah hasn't been eating is he okay? Dixie gets upsets knowing Noah will not be there with her on her release night. Stay tuned to find out what happens next!