34

Noah is at Dixie's finally after Griffin almost raped her again.

Dixie: I'm okay *touches his cheek*
Noah: Are you sure?
Dixie: Yes my love I have you here now.
Noah: Okay
Dixie: Can you carry me to the bedroom?
Noah: Of course baby *picks her up and walks to her bedroom and lays her down in her bed*
Dixie: *pats the spot next to her*
Noah: *lays down next to her and covers them up with a blanket*
Dixie: *puts her head on his chest*
Noah: *kisses her head and plays with her hair*
Dixie: You have no idea how much you mean to me and how much you constantly care about me.
Noah: I will always care about you no matter what and I love you so much with all my heart.
Dixie: *smiles*
Noah: Get some sleep baby I'll be right here when you wake up.
Dixie: Okay. *kisses his cheek and closes her eyes*
Noah: *plays with her hair*

Dixie slowly starts to fall asleep shortly after and Noah's arms are wrapped around her not wanting to let her go because of what happened and he knows she might have a nightmare about it. He kisses her head and just stares at her while she just sleeps.

A few hours later

Dixie is in the bathroom and she just got out of the shower and she's looking at herself in the mirror because of her big bruise on her cheek.

Dixie: I look ugly with this damn bruise.
Noah: It'll go away, baby.
Dixie: I know but I have photoshoots for the next couple of days.
Noah: Just reschedule if possible.
Dixie: I can't it's for my song release in less than a week.
Noah: What are you going to do then?
Dixie: I'll just tell them to cover it up with makeup.
Noah: I just hope they don't say anything about it.
Dixie: I know you might be worried about them thinking you hit me or something but they met you and know that you're not that type of person baby.
Noah: I just want rumors going on when they aren't true.
Dixie: I know.
Noah: You should maybe put an ice pack on it and it might start going away.
Dixie: Yeah *goes onto Noah's beck*
Noah: *gives her a piggyback ride to the kitchen and sits her on the counter*
Dixie: Thank you, baby
Noah: Of course *grabs her an ice pack*

Dixie ices her bruise on her cheek for a little bit and Noah checks his phone and replies back to some texts from earlier. He doesn't go on his phone when he's over at Dixie's apartment so he can spend as much time as he can with her.

For Griffin, he tried to escape from the cops when they taking him to prison and the police couldn't stop him so they had no choice to shot him and he fell to the ground and he didn't make it. Griffin got shot about three times because he didn't stop when the cops told him to. They took his body to the morgue and they had just returned to the police station and now they had to call Dixie and tell her the news. They don't know how she will take it knowing what Griffin did to her once and almost again a few hours ago.

Back to Dixie and Noah.

Dixie had just put back the ice pack in the freezer and her phone starts to ring and Noah heads her the phone for her. She answers the phone call and puts it on speaker.

(On The Phone)
Dixie: Hello
Officer: Hi this is Officer Smith from earlier for Griffin Johnson.
Dixie: Yes, How can I help you? *looks at Noah because she's scared that Griffin escaped again*
Officer: I just wanted to inform you that Griffin tried to escape before we even reached the prison and he had a knife and we told him to stop but he didn't and we had no choice and to shot him and he has died.
Dixie: Thank you for letting me know officer.
Officer: Hopefully you can find peace knowing that he's gone and won't hurt you again.
Dixie: Thank you for calling.

(End Of Phone Call)

Dixie: *takes a deep breath*
Noah: I wasn't expecting how that phone call would be.
Dixie: Me neither.
Noah: Well, now you don't have to worry about him anymore.
Dixie: Yeah, I just still can't believe it though.
Noah: Yeah, same.

Dixie wraps her arms around Noah's neck and he wraps his arms around her waist. They hug for a bit knowing that they don't have to worry about Griffin anymore.

Hope you guys liked this chapter. I'm sorry I killed off Griffin nothing against him or anything. It's just part of the storyline.