43

It's the next morning and Noah decided to leave Big Bear and surprise Dixie and hoping that she'll forgive him. He left around six in the morning and on the way to Dixie's apartment he picked up some flowers and some chocolate.  He wanted to surprise her instead of just calling her when she woke up. Noah got to Dixie's apartment around 7:30 in the morning and he knows she's still sleeping probably but it's worth the shot on trying to convince Dixie to forgive him. Noah grabs the flowers and the box of chocolate and heads up to the fifth floor where Dixie's apartment is and he grabs his key and quietly walks inside while closing the door. He walks into Dixie's bedroom to see her still sleeping and sees her red puffy eyes and feels sad for making her cry.

Noah walks over to the bed and leans over to kiss her cheek while moving her hair out of her face.

Dixie: *slowly starts to wake up* Noah?
Noah: Yes, it's me.
Dixie: *rubs her eyes* What are you doing I thought you were with your family in Big Bear and you were still so mad at me.
Noah: I couldn't go another day without seeing you or telling you that I'm sorry.
Dixie: Sorry for what? I should be the one apologizing.
Noah: I was the one who got mad at stormed out without you explaining anything and you tried running after me and I'm sorry.
Dixie: Come here. *holds his hand*
Noah: *sits on the bed with her*
Dixie: *sits in front of him and sighs* This may be a lot to take in for you so if you want I can give you space after for as long as you did.
Noah: *holds her hand*
Dixie: *sighs* After Griffin raped me a couple of weeks passed by and I wasn't feeling well and I didn't tell you because I didn't want to worry you. So, I started to think about why I was feeling like that then I thought about how I got raped and I didn't want to think it was true that I could be pregnant with Griffin's baby after what he did to me. I had gone to a drug store to get a couple of pregnancy tests and I had come up and I had taken them and while I was waiting for the results I felt anxiety come over me and I didn't want to be pregnant with his kid it would have kept reminding me of that horrible moment in my life. *has a few tears* Then the results showed up and they were negative and I was relieved but also scared to tell you.
Noah: Why would you be scared to tell me? I will always be here for you.
Dixie: I was afraid to tell you and you leaving me and not loving me anymore if I was pregnant with griffin's baby I know you blame yourself for not getting there faster.
Noah: I would never leave you never you're my soulmate my best friend I want to spend the rest of my life with you.
Dixie: I'm sorry I didn't tell you about it sooner I just didn't want you to blame yourself more.
Noah: It's okay, I understand now and I'm sorry I left without letting you explain.
Dixie: I'm just glad we made up. Also, I promise that I will keep no secrets from you again.
Noah: I will promise to always tell you everything and not keep secrets from you.
Dixie: *nods*
Noah: *wipes her tears away*
Dixie: I missed you so much.
Noah: I missed you too I felt like just an idiot.
Dixie: *giggles*
Noah: oh you think that's funny?
Dixie: I just never heard you call yourself an idiot before.
Noah: *touches her cheek* I'm sorry I made you cry I can tell by your puffy red eyes.
Dixie: It's okay, sometimes you just need to cry and let all your emotions out.
Noah: I know but I still feel bad.
Dixie: It's okay.
Noah: *pecks her lips*
Dixie: I thought you were in Big Bear with your family.
Noah: I was but once I told my family about us not talking they told me I should go and come back to talk to you and work through things.
Dixie: *smiles* I'm glad you did.
Noah: Me too, and they love you.
Dixie: *lays down since she's still tired and opens her arms so Noah can cuddle with her*
Noah: *lays down with her and cuddles her*

They cuddle with each other and they end up falling back to sleep since they hardly got any sleep within the days they hadn't talked because they were both so hurt.

Hope you guys liked this chapter. They made up! Dixie is not pregnant with Griffin's baby. Do you guys want her to be pregnant with Noah's baby?