21

It has been officially 24 hours since Dixie went missing and Noah hasn't stopped looking for her not once. He hasn't even slept but he has gone home to change and take a shower before going out to look for Dixie again. Marc told Noah to get some rest and they could look for her in a few hours but Noah isn't going to stop looking for her until he knows that Dixie is okay and home safely. Marc went home to check on Heidi and Charli. They didn't want the media to know that Dixie is missing but they knew something was up and the media was going crazy since it was released that Dixie was missing.

Liked by 5,346,00 people TikTokroom: It seems like Dixie Damelio is missing prayers go out to her family, friends and her boyfriend Noah Beck

TikTokroom: It seems like Dixie Damelio is missing prayers go out to her family, friends and her boyfriend Noah Beck.

Meanwhile with Charli:
Ever since she heard her parents saying that Dixie was missing she hasn't left her room at all she has been doing is crying and looking at pictures of her and Dixie hoping that she's okay and still alive. She knows that sometimes her and Dixie don't get along but that doesn't mean she doesn't love her sister. That's her best friend in the world. Heidi is concerned about Charli and that's when Marc walked inside the house.

Heidi: Is there any news?
Marc: No, I'm going to go out again in a little bit but Noah is still looking.
Heidi: I feel so bad for him. He needs his rest.
Marc: He said he isn't going to until he knows Dixie is safe and at home.
Heidi: *sighs*
Marc: How's Charli?
Heidi: She's been locked in her room every since she found out.
Marc: I'll go talk to her. *kisses her head and heads upstairs*

Marc goes to Charli's room and knocks on the door.

Charli: Go away.
Marc: Sweetheart let me in.
Charli: *wipes her tears and opens her door*
Marc: Everything is going to be okay.
Charli: We don't know that she could be dead right now. *cries*
Marc: I'm doing my absolute best to find your sister and Noah is doing the same trying to find Dixie.
Charli: I can't lose my best friend.
Marc: I know *hugs her*
Charli: *crying and hugs back*

They hug for a little bit and Charli finally falls asleep and he quietly closes her door and he eats then takes a shower gets changed then he heads back out looking for Dixie.

Noah's POV:
I'm parked in a empty gas station parking lot and I just sit in my car and cry knowing that my girlfriend is missing and it's all my fault that this happened. I hardly cry but I just can't hold back my tears anymore and I let them all out. Then he gets a text from Marc saying he's looking again and he wipes his tears and starts up his car and drives off.

Meanwhile with Dixie.

She's tied up to a wall and she is so scared for her life. She doesn't know who kidnapped her because he's wearing a mask. But she sees him coming her way.

Dixie: Who are you? Why are doing this to me?
Richard: Because you broke my son's heart.
Dixie: Wait, you're doing this because Griffin cheated on me and you think I broke his heart.
Richard: You're dating one of his best friends.
Dixie: Your son is the reason why we broke up.
Richard: *takes the mask off his face* I will be getting my revenge for what you did to my son and your boyfriend will too.
Dixie: Please don't hurt Noah.
Richard: First let's make a video for your boyfriend.

Richard takes out his phone and records Dixie.

Dixie: *crying* Noah, I love you so much don't forget that I'm going to be okay. But do me a favor and forget about me and move on with your life. *reading a paper Richard was holding up*
Richard: *stops recording* Good girl. *sends the video to Noah*

Back to Noah:

Marc is with him when Noah hears his phone and goes to see that a unknown number texted him and he watches the video and shows Marc and Noah starts to cry.

Marc: We'll find her.
Noah: This my fault.

Hope you guys liked this chapter. Let's pretend Griffin's Dad's name is Richard.