27

Dixie told Noah that she knows that he hasn't been eating when she was missing for almost a week.

Noah: I was stressed I didn't think about eating or sleeping the only thing that mattered was trying to find you I was worried about you.
Dixie: I know you were, but you were supposed to take care of yourself as well.
Noah: *tears up* I wasn't thinking about myself.
Dixie: It's okay I'm not mad babe. *wipes his tears away*
Noah: I just wanted you back in my arms I never went home if I did I would come here.
Dixie: Believe me I wanted to be in your arms.
Noah: I love you so much.
Dixie: I love you.

Dixie gets up from the couch and walks into the kitchen and tells him she's making food for him to eat. Dixie makes some chicken with some rice for Noah to eat. Noah is on the couch looking at Dixie because he wants to make sure she's okay after finding out she was raped. After 15 minutes she puts some food on a plate for him.

Dixie: Here you go baby *hands him the plate of food*
Noah: Thank you. *eats a couple of bites first to see how he reacts to it.

Noah eats his food because, to be honest, he was hungry but he just didn't want to eat until he knew Dixie was safe. Dixie made a small plate for herself and she eats it then after she finishes she throws her plate away and puts her fork in the sink and gets some water in her Starbucks cup. She goes back to the couch and sits next to Noah. He had also finished his food and they cuddle up to each other and watch a movie together and enjoying being in each other's arms again.

Dixie: *cold and wearing baggy clothes because she has bruises on her body*
Noah: Here baby. *covers her up with another blanket*
Dixie: Thank you *lays her head on his shoulder and watches the movie*

At the end of the movie Dixie had fallen asleep with her head still on Noah's shoulder and Noah looks over at her and picks her up and takes her to her bedroom tucking her in bed then goes back to the living room turning the tv off and makes sure the door is locked and the alarm is on then heads back into her bedroom and crawls into bed and cuddles with her and falls asleep.

Hope you guys liked this chapter. I promise there will be a happy chapter after all these sad ones.