26

Dixie ran out of the hospital and she's outside in the front of the hospital and she's breathing hard from running too fast. She sits on the bench and covers her face with her hands and cries knowing that she has to tell her parents but she doesn't want them to be upset with her. After a few minutes, she hears flickering like it's a camera and sees the paparazzi and asking her a million questions.

Dixie: Please just leave me alone I don't want any questions?
Paparazzi: How was it being kidnapped and knowing you were missing for a week?
Dixie: No comment. *gets up and goes back inside the hospital and tells the security to not let the paparazzi in and thanks them*

Dixie heads back to Noah's room to see Noah and her parents freaking out if she's okay. They all looked at her while she closes the door and she sighs.

Dixie: I'm sorry for running out like that.
Heidi: Honey, it's okay I know you've had a pretty good scare when you were missing.
Marc: You can tell us, anything sweetheart.
Dixie: *looks over at Noah nodding his head that it's going to be okay* Something happened to me when I was being held captive.
Heidi: What was it?
Dixie: *lets a few tears out* I was raped and I couldn't do anything about it and I was terrified I just wanted to die when it happened. I can't close my eyes without seeing him doing it to me. *cries more*

Marc and Heidi both hug her and whisper in her ear that it's okay and nobody will hurt her again. Dixie is crying a lot and tries to stop.

Marc: Was it Richard?
Dixie: *shakes her head* No.
Marc: He wasn't working alone?
Dixie: He was working with Griffin his son.
Marc: That was Griffin's dad? Your ex?
Dixie: Yes.
Marc: They are both going to pay for this hurting my girl
Dixie: I'm here with my favorite people. I missed you guys so much.

A few hours later
Noah was discharged from the hospital and Dixie's parents were going to drive him back home but he wants to be with Dixie so they are dropping him off with Dixie at her apartment. Dixie helps him out of the bed and helps him go to the car and her parents drive to her apartment. They get there after a while and Dixie helps Noah to the couch and tells him she's going to walk her parents out. Dixie and her parents go in the hallway and say goodbye but Marc wanted to talk to Dixie about something.

Marc: Before we go, I wanted to let you know that Noah wasn't sleeping when you were gone or wasn't eating as well.
Dixie: It was that bad?
Marc: Yeah, just make sure he eats and gets plenty of sleep.
Dixie: I will thanks for telling me. I'll see you later tell Charli I love her.
Heidi: We will we love you.
Dixie: I love you guys too.

They hug and Dixie goes back inside the apartment and locks the door. She asks Noah if it's okay if she takes a quick shower and after she ends up taking one and changes into some comfy clothes then heads back into living room ten minutes later. She sits on the couch next to Noah and plays with his hair.

Dixie: Are you hungry? Do you want me to make something?
Noah: I'm good thank you though.
Dixie: You have to eat something to be able to take your medicine.
Noah: *sighs*
Dixie: Baby, I know you haven't been eating....

Hope you guys liked this chapter. They are home from the hospital. But will Noah start to eat again or not?