They React To You When You Ruffle Their Hair

GOM

Seijuro akashi
It was the weekend and you were over at your bf's house you both were in the library reading when your by got up to get another book you finishing your book anyway you decided to ruffle your bf Akakun bright crismon red hair. While your bf was getting another book you went up behind him and like kuroko with his "I'm ghost" personality you just ruffled his hair you then went to get another book in the big library. You had gotten a new book from the book self and turned around to face your bf with his hair ruffled and a cute pout with smile that turned into a smirk.

"love come here. Just come with me" he said taking your hand in his you put down dowb the book and followed him out of the library down to his bedroom "go in love" he said you were confused but didn't disagree with him. He pushes you into on to the bed he crawled on top of you trapping you in a hug you giggle at him as he got moving your check shirt to the side and attacked your neck with hickeys.

You knew Akakun wasn't going let you go as you struggled to break free from his trap you knowing that he wasn't going to let you go you accepted his fate and confessed "I just want to see a cute reaction if I ruffle your hair and I don't regret it at all" you said proudly knowing far to well that say that to Akakun it wasn't going to end up very badly for you. "oh well is that so, my love you can ruffle my hair again" he said in your ear kissing your neck.

You both snuggled together as you gently ruffled his hair you were surprised that he loved it so much to allow you to ruffle his hair more often I mean he is our emperor and you are his emperess but it still it shocked you still but since he likes it so much.

Shintaro Midorima
Shintaro was over at your house for studing since you guys are both 1st years and in the same class apparently so, you went up to your bedroom to study because it would be more quite there anyway later that day you both took a break from studying when had this idea to Ruffle your boyfriend's hair. So, while your boyfriend went to get us drinks for the kitchen you got top of the bed and waited for him. Shintaro came back to see you on your bed waiting for him he set the drinks down and went over to the bed and thats when you Ruffle his hair you stopped ruffling his hair his reaction was cute but before you could say anything he attacked you on the bed you explained why you ruffled his hair that you just want to see a cute reaction and that's all Shintaro agreed to letting you Ruffle his hair more often.

Daiki aomine
You were up on the too Academy roof with your boyfriend Daiki you were reading your mangz when you had stop to him asleep he looked cute asleep tho anyway you decided to gently ruffle his dark blue hair to if you could get a reaction. You put down your book and with your hand you ruffled his hair then went back to reading the chapter you were reading. When you had felt the presence of pervert eyes on you and the book you were reading and felt it ripe away from your hands you looked down to your bf smirking at you with your book in his hands you looked away. You hadn't realised that he had moved around to be behind you and with one hand that had the book he had put it down and groped your breast and the other moving dangerously close to your private part while planting kiss down your neck. You had one choice but to explain to him why you ruffled his hair and that you just to see a cute reaction he let you ruffle his hair often after saying that he didn't mind that.

Ryota kise
Your Boyfriend kise was over at your place cause he stayed over and you had just woke up and looked over at your sleepy boyfriend kise and in that moment decided to Ruffle his hair so, you turned around more to see him and just Ruffle/messed his hair gently as he sleeped beside you in the bed you stopped ruffling his hair when kise woke up and grabbed your hand flipping you below him so, he was on top of you and attacked you with kisses down your neck and collar when you realised where this was going kise asked why you ruffled his hair and you just said that i just want to see a cute reaction that's all as continued to kiss down your body he agreed to letting you to ruffle his hair more often.

Tetsuya kuroko
(This was either at a training camp or school you can commented down where this Scenerio will play out at) You walking with your bff's friend talking about boys, shopping etc.... when you saw your bf so, you waved goodbye to your bff telling her/him that you would catch-up to them later you walking over to your bf and before he could do anything you just ruffled his hair stoping and giving him a quick peck on cheek. Tetsu-kun pulled you back to him into a hug asking you why you just simply said "I just want to see a cute reaction" tetsu-kun hearing this he just smiled at you and allowing you to ruffle his hair more often.

Atsuski Murasaikbara
You were sitting with your boyfriend and his friends up on the roof when you decided to Ruffle his hair up so, while his friends weren't looking you took your hand and just Ruffle atsushi's hair then you went back to doing what you doing when your boyfriend looked over to you and offered you a pocky stick you accepted the pocky stick from him when he lend in and said that we would talk about it later you blushed and said OK. Later that day back at the roof of the Yosen elite he asked you why Ruffle his hair you just said "that i wanted to see a cute reaction that's all and that I can stop if you want" he said no he pulled into a hug I don't mind you ruffling my hair more often.