They Catch You Wearing Their Jersey

Gom

Seijuro akashi
You were over at your boyfriends house just to spend time together so, you up in his bedroom sitting on his bed waiting for him to finish having a shower after basketball practice as you looked around his bedroom when you saw his Rakuzan high number 4 captain's Jersey in his bag so, you decide to wear his Jersey so, you took off your top and walkin over to his gym bag unzipped it and put on the Jersey as you were putting it on your boyfriend came out of the bathroom and walking into his bedroom to see you in his Jersey. You still wearing his Jersey didn't know he was in room until you felt a arm around you whispered into ear "my Jersey looks good on you" and just threw you on to the bed (yeah so, I'm leave it here you guys imagine what happens next in this scene)

Shintaro Midorima
You were over at Shintaro's apartment for the weekend when you were taking a shower your boyfriend was in the living room you went to the his bedroom to dry off and get changed into a fresh clothes but before you got dressed you saw his Jersey in his wardrobe so, you decided to wear it after putting it on and looking in the mirror you did take a picture of it but then you heard the bedroom door open to see your green carrot boyfriend Shintaro just standing there he walked up to you and pulled you to the bed and whispered in your ear "you look cute wearing my Jersey" as he continued to kiss you(I leave this here you guys can imagine what happeneds next)

Daiki aomine
Your dark blue hair boyfriend daiki was over at your house he was staying in your room you went to take a shower you finished up in the shower you got out of the bathroom and went to your bedroom seeing your boyfriend daiki's bag there in your bedroom and decided to find his Too Academy Jersey you found it in his bag and you just slipped the Jersey over you it was a bit big but it's cute your took a picture of you in his Jersey and was about to take it off when you felt to hands around your Body and a voice saying "my Jersey looks hot on you" you realised the voice from anywhere it was your boyfriend daiki you turned around to see him looking at you in his Jersey with the face of "should I punish you or not" (that where I leave you guys I'm out you guys can imagine what happens next)

Ryota kise
You were meeting your boyfriend at the Kaijo basketball gym after practice before he left he took a shower cause he was coming over to see your place for the weekend you went to take a shower and your boyfriend was playing with your pets you stepped out of the bathroom went tot he bedroom to his bag was after out on your underwear when his Jersey caught the side of your eye so, you decided to put your boyfriend's Jersey on you obviously took a picture but when you heard click noise coming behide to your boyfriend also taking a picture of you in his Jersey walked over to you and pulling you towards the bed "seeing you in my Jersey I don't think I can control myself" he whispered into your ear as he kissed you (I'll just leave this here and let you guys to imagine what happeneds next)

Tetsuya kuroko
You were over at your boyfriends house you were taking a shower you went to his room to get changed into when you were your boyfriend Tetsuya's no. 11 Seirin Jersey so, you decided to put the Jersey on you did take a picture of it. When you heard the bedroom door open to see your boyfriend Tetsuya with tetsuya 2 right at his heel the husky dog went to play with dogs toys that you or Tetsuya got him last Christmas anyway Tetsuya closed the bedroom door walked over to you and pulling you over to the bed whispered in your ear "you look cute but, you could let me know" he wink and that's when you knew what he was on about as he pulled you on to the bed. (I'll just leave this here and let you guys imagine what happens next)

Atsushi Murasaikbara
Your boyfriend was over at your place when you decided to cahbge your shirt you were so, you went to your bedroom when you saw your boyfriend Atsushi's Yosen Jersey and since he was downstairs you decided to put the Jersey on you did take a picture of it but, that plan backfired when you heard your brother saying that your boyfriend is coming upstairs cause you take a long time upstairs and that your brother is going to see tagia you told him that's was fine then your brother was off when your boyfriend came into your bedroom to see you in his Jersey he closed the door walking over to you he pulled you towards the bed when he whispered to you "you look good in my Jersey but, I didn't know you want to do it" (I'm just gonna leave this here and let you guys imagine what happens next)