You Walk In On Them Masterbating

Gom

Seijuro akashi
You knew that he was into that stuff even tho couldn't see it. You were over at bf's Seijuro place when you heard grunt noises coming from his bedroom as you made your way up the bedroom you opened the door to see your crismon bf with his hand on his member Masterbating to your name you blushed and tried to leave and say nothing but, he caught you at the corner of his eye he called out to you to come into his bedroom.

Shintaro Midorima

Your bf had called you over to his place cause you were going out to see a movie you wearing casual clothing picked up your phone, bag, keys and went to your bf Shintaro's place. You got to his place and since you had a spare key to his apartment you came inside the apartment you called for Shintaro but, no noises other then grunt coming from his bedroom you went to check his room to he laying down on the bed with his hand on his member just Masterbating you were shocked that he would that but you did say before you lefted to go back to living room "are you sure do you still want to go out looks like your having fun" he opened his eyes to see you he cleaned himself up and then got changed to go out to see the movie with you.

Daiki aomine

Well this is to expected from him just in general you were over at his cause you going to have a movie night you dressed up in casual clothes picking up your bag with your phone, keys for your house and spare keys for his you bye to your sister satsuki you walked over to his place sinec you had the spare key you went inside the house you were going to called for him when you grunt mouses coming from his room you went upstairs to his bedroom and opened the door to a picture of you on his phone with his hand over his member just flapping you blushed a dark red hue and went to back downstairs to wait for him. He found out later that day that you saw what he did he just looked away.

Ryota kise

You were over at your bf's place cause you both were going out to meet up with friends you wear a casual dress with back boats and a demin jacket on picked up your bag with your phone, your keys to your house and spare keys to your bf's place and money to in case. You got to his place opened the front door you walked down the hallway when you heard sounds of grunt coming from upstairs you walked up stairs to see the noises was coming feom your bf's bedroom. You went to the room the door not being completely closed you opened the door quietly to see your bf kise with his hand on his member just Masterbating you blushed everytime he would say your name. You did tell him to hurry up pleasuring himself then left to go back downstairs.

Tetsuya kuroko

You weren't really expecting this to happen from him but, anyway you were taking your husky puppy athena on a walk when you to see your bf Tetsuya and also for athena to see her friend Tetsuya 2. As you made to his place as you opened the front door of the house you walked to the living room to wait for Tetsuya when you heard noises coming from your blue phantom blue bf's bedroom you went upstairs to what it was and when you saw your bf with his hand on his member Masterbating you blushing to point of having a noise bleed when he said your name you went back downstairs to see athena and Tetsuya 2 play together you sat down to watch while your bf finished to go the living room.

Atsushi Murasaikbara

You over at your bf's place just to hang out his family was out so, it was just you and him alone in house. You were downstairs waiting for him when heard noises coming from his bedroom your curiosity got the better of you so, you went upstairs to find the source of the noises you opened the his bedroom door to see him with his hand on his member just Masterbating to your name you blushed but was shocked cause your cinnamonroll of a bf doing this. You went back downstairs record the noise and sent to your best friend with the help me on after he came downstairs to see you both you and him just pretend not to talk about it well it was embarrassing.

Shutoku high

Takao kazunari

You over at your bf's takao's place cause you and him were play basketball you were wearing cute but casual top and shorts 2s you made your way to his place you opened the front door since you had a spare key to his place in your bag. You downside waiting for him and was going to text just to see his phone downstairs so, you went to check on him. As you went upstairs to see your bf's with his hand on his member just Masterbating to your name you blushed and went downstairs.

Rakuzan high

Kotaro Hayama
You over at your bf's place just to hang out you were looking at the pictured if him when he was young with family when you heard noises from your "pikacat" of a bf Kotaro's room your curiosity got the better of you so, you went upstairs to find the source of the noises you opened the his bedroom door to see him with his hand on his member just Masterbating to your name you blushed and went downstairs to for waiting him you told to shut his bedroom next time.

Reo Mibuchi

You over at your bf's place just to hang out thsi being the day after he picked you up from the train station in kyoto anyway as you went out for a walk on your own to to park then went back to Reo's place you were waiting for him downstairs towatch a movie together when you heard noises coming from his bedroom your curiosity got the better of you. You went upstairs to find your bf's bedroom door a bit open to ser your with his hand on his member flapping saying your name you blushed and went back downstairs to wait in the living room.

Kaijo high

Yukio Kasamatsu
You over at your bf's place just to hang out
You going to go out to a cafe so, you wear a cute outfit and got your bag that had your phone, keys and the spare keys to your bf's place too.

Time skip
You were downstairs waiting for when heard noised coming from bedroom your curiosity got the beeter of you. As you Got closer to the sound you opened the door to see him with his hand on his member just Masterbating to your name you blushed and went back downstairs to wait for him.

Yosen high

Tatsuya Hirumo

You over at your bf's place cause your bf's want to teach you to shoot just why not you wanted to learn ok. Anyway as you wear a cute top and short outfit you had lefted your house to go to his place you had picking up your bag which had your phone, keys to your house and spare keys to his place.

Time skip
You were downstairs waiting for him when you heard noises coming from his bedroom and you curiousity got the better of you as you made your down to his bedroom in the apartment. You looked in to see your bf with his hand on his member just Masterbating to your name you closed the door quietly and walked back to the living room blushing.

Seirin high

Kagami tagia

You over at your bf's place cause you going out with him to get food you were wearing a cute outfit then lefted your house to go to his place you had picking up your bag which had your phone, keys to your house and spare keys to his apartment

Time skip
You were downstairs waiting for him when you heard noises coming from his bedroom and you curiousity got the better of you as you made your down to his bedroom in the apartment. You looked in to see your bf with his hand on his member just Masterbating to your name you closed the door quietly and walked back to the living room blushing.