As Bf: Aomine-Kun

At the start you didn't realise how much of a perv truely was until you found a 1- 4 stache of hidden dirty magazine in his wardrobe.

Sometimes aomine-kun can be mean with out knowing it but when he does know it he does try his best with being a nice bf to you.

Since you go to the same school as your bf which is Too Academy you are friends with the basketball team.

You would help him with basketball practice if he askes you but if not you just watch him.

He is very protective over you when it comes to you talking or hugging other basketball players either childhood friends or childhood school mates either it's for a practice match or not.

He would take you out dates on the weekend either taking you a concert or local basketball match or just to a local cafe.

Your bf always comes over to your house or apartment hanging out with you but also with your sister since it just you and her in th house and plus your cooking is amazing and also why not your his girl and it makes sense for him to see you and to give kiss down your neck while you cook.

You would have study dates at your house cause a least it less distracting then your bf aomine's place for upcoming test or exams about a certain topic in that (subject names) cause if it was at his place you would be pulling every dirty photo book magazine away from him cause like I said he just again get himself distracted and not do any study.

Here's is something you thought about doing to Daiki is to burn all of his mai horikita photobooks dirty magazine if he doesn't give or pay any attention to you at any time or day.

Speaking of burning his dirty magazine collection heard from your sister satsuki that her trick to get Daiki aomine to practice is to spend a picture of one of photobook dirty magazine over a lighted candle stick you laughed your socks off cause it actually work and now well comes to practice cause he doesn't like to have blackmail treat by the one thing loves more then his loving gf that's you being put over a lighted candle stick.

Your parents already like Daiki well his was your sisters childhood friend when you were young.

You and your sister have two dogs a husky dog and a great pyrenees they both love dog love your bf aomine-kun.

Your sister satsuki momoi got you and Daiki aomine together well more like introduced you and he to each other.

He loves giving you lots of cuddles especially when you both are cuddling on the sofa other then cuddling in bed.

When your boyfriend comes over to your place and its over the weekend you both play Mario Kart on the PlayStation or the Wii or Wii u.

If something is up he would always talk to you openly about his problems or what's on his mind.

You always help him study cause I hate this but if you didn't help him I can guarantee that he wouldn't study at all and probably be either sleeping or looking at his dirty magazine or something Idk.

Everytime you see him either at the front gate of the Too Academy gates or it just in the hallway of the academy he tells you that you look gorgeous.

He loves how motivated he gets when you watch his games like before he does anything he checks for you and he see you in the crowd he is more contrated.

He pays for your food when you go to a fast place or to a shop he would pay for it.

He always loves give you forehead kiss when either he sees you at the start of school or he sleeped over at your place.

He would get you little gifts like a Teddy image down below

You would spend weekend's at home snuggling in bed or going to a cafe or he would teach you a bit about basketball or fun you get him to read a proper book instead of those dirty magazine he loves much

You would both spend valentines day's giving each other love snuggles, love and dates.

A lot of date nights together as a couple you love each other.

He Loves PDA loves it

🔞You know your him is a big boobies man so when you both are you know having sex he would grab your boobies either when your either under him or you are riding him he just loves to touch them🔞

He isn't afraid of fucking you in public spaces e.g. Park, school. Anyway basically if it means he can see your boobs bounce and jiggle then Daiki doesn't care where it is