You React To Them Falling Asleep On You

Gom

Seijuro akashi
You were helping out in the basketball gym at Rakuzan high school when the team was taking a break you were sitting next to Kotaro and Reo just talking to them when you felt someone fell asleep in your lap you looked down to see your crimson emperor eyed point guard captain of a boyfriend Seijuro asleep in your lap you blushed cause he looked so, cute when is asleep so, you asked Kotaro to take a picture of this on your phone Kotaro took the picture handing your phone back to you to see your boyfriend Seijuro was a wake you fixed his hair and gave him a kiss he still looked confused but you told him later that day when you for home.

Shintaro Midorima
It was at a practice match with Seirin high so, you got to see your childhood best friend takao kazunari and your green carrot boyfriend Shintaro Midorima. So, while you were you were talking to takao you felt a presence of someone sleeping on your lap to your tall four eyed green carrot of a boyfriend Shintaro just a sleep in your lap I repeat "IN YOUR LAP" anyways you found it cute and you did take a picture of it well to a) keep it as a photo on your gallery and as a home lockscreen wallpaper and B) to embarrass your boyfriend at when he wakes up or when he starts to denied anything anyway he woke up after that tho he looked very blushy to the face as he fixes his glass you fixed his hair and gave him a kiss tho again he looked away in utter blush.

Daiki aomine
This is after the winter cup was finished and the third years from too Academy had retired from the team leave kosuke wakamatsu as captain of the too Academy basketball team the team was practicing when your blue boyfriend Daiki aomine came run into the gym cause your sister satsuki sent a picture of one of his dirty magazines over a candle like threatening to burn it if he doesn't come to practice. After basketball practice was over you were sitting near the wall of the basketball gym when you felt your blue boyfriend fall asleep in your lap he look cute so, you took a picture of him asleeping and after he woke up you gave he a kiss.

Ryota kise
You were over at the basketball gym waiting for your model boyfriend Ryota kise when you opened the gym doors to see the Kaijo basketball team having a practice match with a different high school team you didn't catch the name of the school team but anyways. As the team was taking a break before the 2nd half you were helping out the team then went to sit down when you felt someone fall asleep on you looking down you saw your model ace boyfriend kise just sleeping in your lap so, you took a picture of this moment until he woke up and whne he did your brother Yukio was yelling at him you giggle but you did fix his hair and give him a kiss on the cheek before he went back to practice.

Tetsuya kuroko
After a practice match against the 1st years and 2nd years at Seirin when the you were chatting with furihata, Kogane, izuki when you felt someone on your lap you thought it was Tetsuya 2 cause he always jumps into your lap but no Tetsuya 2 was right beside you that's when you looked down to see your blue phantom boyfriend Tetsuya kuroko asleep in your lap he looked so, peaceful so you didn't wake him but you did take a picture of it. After he woke up you fixed his hair gave him a kiss.

Atsushi Murasaikbara
You up on the roof of Yosen elite high school having lunch with your purple cinnamon boyfriend Atsushi Murasaikbara and your best friend when you felt someone fall asleep in your lap you looked down to see your boyfriend asleep you point to your bag so, that your best friend got your phone from your bag and you told her to take a photo of this she took the photo giving your back to you before your boyfriend and after he woke you fixed his his and give him a kiss.

Shutoku high

Takao kazunari
The Shutoku team was running laps in the basketball gym as part of the training camp while the team was taking a break from training you were chatting with the team when you felt someone or something on your lap you looked down to see your hawk eyed boyfriend takao kazunari asleep in your lap he looked cute asleep so, you took a quick picture of it before he woke up and whne he did you smiled and have him a kiss on the check.

Rakuzan high

Kotaro Hayama
After a practice match with too Academy you could see both teams were tired and exhausted even tho Rakuzan won the practice match after the too Academy team lefted back to Tokyo you still in the Rakuzan basketball gym sat down next to the team but to close to them you know just to give them there space after win the practice cause you know what your twin brother is like so yeah. But didn't help when you had the presence of one of uncrowded Kings just a sleep in your lap as you looked down to see your animal instinct boyfriend Kotaro just a sleep in your lap tho you wanted to moved you couldn't so, you just took a picture of it and I guess just wait until he woke up when he woke up you fixed his hair and gave him a kiss.

Reo Mibuchi
Tho you don't actually get to see each other on a daily bases well was going to change when your twin brother Tetsuya told you that Rakuzan basketball team is coming to Tokyo to have a practice match with Seirin high you got excited cause you get to see your boyfriend Reo Mibuchi. When the players were having a 10 minu break before the second half of the match started and ended quickly you went over to the new manager of the Rakuzan team and while you talking to him you felt someone asleep in your lap you looked down to see your boyfriend Reo asleep in your lap you blushed at this so, you took a picture of it after taking the picture you looked to see that you both were left alone. After he woke up you fixed his hair and giving him a kiss Reo also notice that everyone lefted the gym you told him that left to give us are time together after telling him this he pulled you into a cuddle until someone came to see if you or him were a wake.

Kaijo high

Yukio Kasamatsu
You were help out in the Kaijo basketball gym cause after 2 months you sighed up to the manager of Kaijo basketball team anyways. As the rest of team clean up the gym you sat down when you felt the presence of someone sleeping in your lap you looked down to see point guard captain Yukio just a sleep in your lap he looked cute so, you took a picture of it before he woke up and when he did wake up you fixed his hair and gave him a kiss he just looked away and blushed.

Yosen elite high

Tatsuya Hirumo

The same situation for Atsushi's story you were up on the roof on your own your best friend had class and you had a free class so, you were on the roof to get a breather you went to sit back down near the wall you didn't notice that your boyfriend came up to get you just see you near the wall you were in your own world and you didn't notice that your boyfriend took this chance to make you blush so, he fell asleep in your lap you got pulled out of your own world to look down to see your captain of a boyfriend Tatsuya just a sleep in your lap you luckily had your phone with you so, you took a picture of this and waited until your boyfriend Tatsuya a wakes when he did you fixed his hair and gave him a kiss.

Seirin high

Tagia Kagami
After one of games the Seirin basketball team had that day the whole team was exhausted and tired and you were in the locker room with them well you could of lefted with Riko but no cause your hot-headed bean pole of a boyfriend Kagami fell asleep in your lap so, couldn't do anything so, you just took a picture of it and waited until he woke up after he woke up you fixed hair and gave he a kiss then you lefted the locker leaving Kagami confused.