You Walk On Them Changing In The Boys Locker Room

Gom

Seijuro akashi

it was a Friday afternoon. all classes had finished for the day. as everyone packed their stuff up and left to go home. you started to pack up your school bag and met up with your two besties that were waiting outside of the classroom for you. ''hey guys! ready to go home?'' you asked (f/b/f/n) ''yeah i am'' myra said in excitement ''hold on a sec! y/n didn't you say you going to wait for your bf seijuro cause you were going to spend the weekend together?'' (f/b/f/n) asks you ''oh right yeah i said that, sorry you guys'' you said to them ''no no its fine y/n have fun with your bf seijuro'' myra said to you with a smirk ''yeah enjoy your time with him ok we will see you on monday ok'' (f/b/f/n) said joking ''you guys are the worst yk that'' you said laughing ''yeah yeah whatever ok we will see you later ok bye y/n'' they said to you running home. you laughed and  shuck your head at how silly your two besties are. you went off to the basketball gym to see your bf seijuro and team. as you got the gym you remembering the had practice until 7. 

you knocked on the door and got no reply. the door was open so you invited yourself into the gym. putting your school bag down. you went to see if anyone was around. you checked the storage room first ... ''nope not that'' second you checked the boys locker room. at the time you didn't know they were in there until you opened the door. you knocked on the door and got no reply ''hello is anyone there ... *you walked in on them changing into their basketball uniform* .... ahh omg i'm so sorry i didn't know anymore was here'' you said to them before running out of the boys locker room blushing. you went back to your school bag and was going to leave the gym and just wait outside. when the team walked out ''hey captain isn't that your gf walked in on us?'' kotaro asked him ''yeah i think it is'' he said back smirking. the team laughed then went to start warm up. you didn't know what to do in that moment you do have anxiety and have a tendances to have a ''fight or flight, freeze response in these situations. so your body went for the flight response. as you ran out of the gym to calm down somewhere. 

when alone your mind started to overthink ''omg i- i walked in on them changing in boys locker room. i can't believe i just did that if my two besties would tease for the rest of eternity if they knew this ... and myra what would she think if she knew i saw her crush shirtless ... she will kill me until i matchmake them together i just know it'' you said to herself outloud. you walked back and forward thinking outloud to yourself. you were so deep in thought that you didn't hear your bf voice calling out. you hid from him ''love where are you? yk, you could of texted me you were coming to watch us? and what happened in the gym, we were just joking ok, can you come back before kotaro cries again'' he said to you. seijuro sat on the bench and waited ''kotaro wouldn't do that'' you said to him coming out of hiding. seijuro looked behind him smiling and took you back to the basketball gym. you sat down on the bench and watched them practice. you were very flustered for the rest of the day. not just cause your bf keep on winking at you from time to time in practice. after practice the gym was cleaned up and team went their separate ways. it was you and your bf seijuro left ''love you ready?'' he asked you ''yeah'' you said to him. as you both home together. 

Shintaro Midorima

Sorry and apologises but shintaro Midorima won't be in this story as in it wouldn't make sense in do him in this story since you go to Seirin high in Tokyo and he go's to shutoku high and it would make more sense if they were in the same school. I hope you guys understand this.

Daiki aomine

you and your sister satsuki were walking to the basketball gym. they had practice and since its the new term a lot of newbies were joining team too. so you were excited to see the new ones that joined. as you got to the gym with satsuki. you opened the door to the captain Wakamatsu with the others ''hey wakamatsu'' you said to him, as you looked around to see no daiki at all, it confused you cause he did start going to practice more since the team lost in the winter up, but apparently not i guess ''anyone know where daiki is?'' you asked the room''i think he is still in the boys locker room'' shy sakuRai said to you ''ok thanks'' you said to him ''hey y/n! where do you think your going? thats the boys locker room''  wakamatsu called out to you ''what's the big problem, i've seen shirtless before so i don't see the problem'' you said to him. as you walked into the boys locker room ''daiki are you in there, you wanted by the team'' you said to him as you opened the door to see him seating on the bench in the locker room.  daiki looked up at you ''why are you here y/n?'' he asked you ''tssk what a rude way to speak to your gf that came to see you practice today'' you said to him faking like you were hurt by his words. you went back out ''he'll be out in a minute'' you said to him. when daiki came out of the boys locker room his captain wakamatsu gave him a talk to. 

Ryota kise
You were with your best friend kai and your older brother Yukio in the gym cleaning up the gym. Your bf Ryota was still in the boys locker room and has been for an hr now, 🙄 Yukio was a bit pissed and told you to go and get him. You left the gym and went to the boys locker room. "babe are you in there Yukio is pissed you better come on out" you said to him knocking on the door you come in to see your bf Ryota still not dressed yet and still in his Kaijo jersey shorts "babe why are you here?" he asked you "eh I'm your gf last time I checked, and as I said Yukio, your captain looking for you in gym" you said to him working out with a red face. You went back to the gym and told Yukio "he is coming out" you said to him and let with kai and went home.

Tetsuya kuroko
It was before practice against the kyoto high school "Rakuzan". Yes so Seirin's basketball team and Rakuzan's basketball team were set to have a couple of practice matches. You saw the team arrive at the front of the gates you showed them to the basketball gym and called out for the coach "rika the Rakuzan high basketball team is here! So where is the team?" you asked her "they are in changing in the boys locker room" she said to you as she went to welcome the Rakuzan players.

You went to the boys locker room "hyuga, guys Rakuzan high basketball team is here and fura your crush seijuro is here" you said to them. You knew that fura has a crush on the captain of the Rakuzan team. When you heard nothing you went into see just your bf Tetsuya and tagia and fura blushing red hue all over his face. Fura was dressed but the other two were still getting dressed "hey y/n" he said to you "hey where is the rest of the team?" you asked them "oh they left I think or their probably in the other boys locker room" tagia said to you "ok yeah what ever when you done go out and great the team before rika and hyuga beat your asses" you said to him and left to be with Tetsuya number 2 and your dog Athena you came to day.

Rika came up to you a bit annoyed after only seeing hyuga "where is the rest of guys?" she asked you "oh idk.. *when you voice and the team came out of the boys locker room all dressed*.. Actually there here" you said to her with a smile. The practice match started and end with Rakuzan winning the first match. You went to refill the water bottles when you heard a sweet timid boy trying to confess to his crush. You walked behind him and nurge fura into seijuro. So they would kiss instead of talking. After you went back to the gym you set the bottles down. Seijuro  came back with the shy boy fura walking in  hand and hand. The second match started and end with the Seirin boys winning. Not to do with this but seijuro might of stayed with fura for a few days in Tokyo. It was a good day for both you seeing your bf shirtless and fura finally getting with his crush seijuro.

Atsushi Murasaikbara
Yosen elite high were having a practice with Rakuzan high school basketball team. Both coaches of the Team's had beside to have a few practice matches and since they Yosen was from akita and Rakuzan was kyoto they decided to go with tokyo to have the practice matches. Your (o/b) tatsuya a 2nd year now the captain of the Yosen team. As the teams came together. Your big loof of a bf Atsushi still wasn't there. You heard that he was still in the boys locker room.

You went to the locker room and opened the door to see your giant bf Atsushi still getting dressed. "eh... Atsu...Can you come out when your ready the teams are waiting in the gym for you" you said to him and left with a nose bleed. Walking back to the gym you ran to find a tissue. Your bf Atsushi came out the teams practice match started.