They Walk Into Find You Write Fanfic On Wattpad

So, for each character there we'll be a different genre content e.g. Fluff, smut, angst, songfic, fantasy Au, Royal Au, animal Au etc....

Gom

Seijuro akashi
Genre: smut
You were over at his place as he was in his office finishing a letter or paperwork you were on your phone finishing the a smut story for a certain crismon boy. You just got to the juicy part of the story when your crismon bf Seijuro came into the room got curious about what you were writing he didn't say anything but did see what you were writing. After that you had a lot of fun the bedroom he tell that he saw what you write and ordered you to give your to him so, he could readed it.

Shintaro Midorima
Genre: fantasy Au
Your bf was over at your place cause to see you anyway he came into to see you in the living room on your phone you didn't notice he was behind you. Since you didn't know that he was still behind he saw what you were writing a fantasy Au about him he took interest in the story. Later that day he asked if you could let he read that story you were shocked that he found out about you writing fanfic. You allowed him to read the fantasy Au story as you were proud of something you did and that your bf was reading it to.

Daiki aomine
Genre: smut
Your bf he was over at your place cause you making lunch and he just wanted to see you anyway after lunch he was walking back to your room when he saw you weren't there he walked into your room to see light from your computer. He walked closer to the
screen in curiosity (a/n*like the way when he got kidnapped by the too team in season 2 kuroko's basketball episode 9). He sat down at your desk and read the story he realised that it was obviously a smut story made about Daiki aomine he smirk at the fact of this he didn't realise how Kinky you were. You went back to your room to see a smirking Daiki aomine he closed the door behind you after that you and him had a lot of fun in bedroom (a/n *cough cough*) he told you that I read your smut story he said he love it do make more that genre of story.

Ryota kise
Genre: fluff
You were in class with your (f/b/f/n) beside you as both had free class to whatever you wanted so, you decided to finished that story you have been working. Your bf Ryota didn't know about this yet and your (f/b/f/n) hadn't said anything yet to him until one day your older brother Yukio told him at practice one day but he didn't believe him. He went to find you when he saw your phone he saw the story he only read a bit of the story it was a very cute story. He asked you could more this genre of story as he cuddled you in his arms.

Tetsuya kuroko
Genre: animal Au
You were in class with your (f/b/f/n) beside you as both had free class to whatever you wanted so, you decided to finished that story you have been working. Since you doing a animal Au you didn't realise that Tetsuya your phantom bf was behind you until you heard a comment on your story you jumped at the surprise. You looked behind you to see him standing there he say beside you with tetsuya 2 right by his heel. You took a minute to realise that he said "I love your story" you blushed and thanked him.

Atsushi Murasaikbara
Genre: Royalty Au
You were on the roof having lunch with your (f/b/f/n) beside and your bf and brother cause that's where you would lunch there all the time. You had finished lunch and you decided to finished that story you have been working. Since you doing a royalty Au when you felt two arms around you realised that you in between someone's legs you looked up to see it was jsut your bf. He offered you a pocky stick you accepted it as you went to the story he saw what story you were writing he commented on it you blushed and thanked him.