How Ya Met Them Part 2

Shutoku high

Takao kazunari
So, a month after of going to Seirin high school you ended up not liking the school and decided to go to Shutoku high school instead well a) your twin brother Shintaro Midorima yes you are y/n Midorima but back to story.

Takao pov
I was walking through the 1st year hallways of Shutoku high when a girl with the same green hair and eyes as shin-chan passed me to get to her class later that same day me and shin-chan and the Shutoku were practice in gym when the double slide doors when the same girl I saw earlier. I saw the captain go over and ask the girl why she was here the girl said "oh I'm here to see my twin brother Shintaro" .

The captain he went out of the gym and said "you must be y/n Midorima" you nodded and he continued "well there is an hour left of practice if you want you can come and wait for him"you nodded you and the basketball captain went back into the basketball gym you walked over to the bench until basketball practice was over. An hour late and basketball practice was over your twin brother Shintaro walked over to you after cleaning up with his friend takao and that how you met hawk eye and first year point guard takao kazunari.

Rakuzan high

Kotaro Hayama
Around the same as the winter cup semi finals a unexpected girl also from Rakuzan high school and this girl is the twin sister of the captain of Rakuzan high basketball team Seijuro akashi. Yes you're y/n akashi and at this moment you are making your way to the stadium in Tokyo where the winter cup is being held you have watched from the 1st round to the 3rd round to the quarter finals but apparently your twin brother Seijuro was going to introduce you to someone from his basketball team. The person in question well it was no other than Kotaro Hayama you came with your (f/b/f/n) you got to the stadium and went to the stands and sat down with her as you watch the semifinals the ventain Kings of th east Shutoku high vs the emperors from the beginning of time Rakuzan high.

You were watching the match with your (f/b/f/n) that you begged to come as the match went on fast it was the fourth quarter by no time when your twin brother Seijuro made the shot into his team sides on basket and said something that shocked you and every one in the stadium even both the teams were shocked "if we lose because the shot I made then you can blame me and I will quit the basketball team and for my crimes I will grouge out my eyes and give them to you" he said to the team what he said was a bit dramatic and a bit much but I mean he is your twin brother but that was going to far like seriously. After they defeated Shutoku high in the end of the fourth quarter of the match you saw your twin brother Seijuro say to Shintaro Midorima "sleep now veteran Kings" then walked off with his team back to the bench to collect their stuff and brought it back to the locker room then back up to the stands to where you were sitting and to watch the match between the blue elites Kaijo high vs the miracles new start Seirin high as both teams were doing the pre-game warm ups both teams were excited to be playing their first real official match since the their practice match back before the 1st round of inter-High matches.

Time skip to end of the semifinals
Seirin high ended up beating Kaijo high the score being 81 - 80 Seirin high winning as that was the last match you left with your (f/b/f/n) you went outside the front door of the stadium and so you text your twin brother Seijuro that you came to at watch him and is waiting outside "emm (f/b/f/n) I'm going to waiting on for my twin brother Seijuro I'll talk to you later" you said to her "ok have fun" she said back to you "yeah yeah bye (f/b/f/n)" you said to her as you hug and wave her away a minute later you saw your twin brother Seijuro and the Rakuzan team you went over to the team "seij" you called out loudly to get your twin brother attention he saw you "O'God can you bring bags to the bus" he said to the team then he turned to the Kotaro "Kotaro can you stay behind I want to introduce you to someone" he said to him. You ran over to and jump -  attacked him "hey sis" he said to you Kotaro stood there looking at two crimson haired "akashi who's the girl?" he asked your twin brother seijuro looked back at kotaro "well this is my twin sister, Kotaro" he said to him.