They Finding Out That you Have Anxiety + helping You Go Through It

Gom

Seijuro akashi
Akashi-kun kinda knew something was up cause you acting different around him like you were more fidgety and stressed so, he would leave you alone more. But, that was before Kotaro told him that you have be having anxiety attacks since you young and that he should be there for you. So, later that day akashi found you after to school took you by the hand and just took you home. You received lots of kisses and cuddles from akashi all night you got the messenge that Kotaro told him about your anxiety.

Shintaro Midorima
Your best friends from Seirin high knew of your anxiety issues that you had even the Seirin high school basketball team knew as well. But, your childhood best friend takao knew about it to since you were young so, when your best friends texted him saying that you were having an anxiety attack he knew he had to tell your boyfriend cause you probably forgot. So, when takao told Shintaro he got permission to leave and see you. Your best friends took you outside to see Shintaro there he brought you into a cuddle your breathing instantly calm down.

Daiki aomine
Its been a month since you and Daiki had that fight over his Injured elbow you heard from your sister satsuki from too Academy went up against Kaijo high in summer. You were annoyed at him you decided to leave it alone so here you were at home crying since then your anxiety has been through the roof your sister knew about your anxiety attacks.
So while you were at home in your bedroom listening to your music or watching a couple of episodes of your anime called haikyu! to calm yourself down. Your sister satsuki got fed up with your depression stage so she took matters into her own hands. Half way through the day your sister found Daiki on the roof of the academy "wake up dai-chan" she said to your bf "shut up satsuki" he said back eyes closed "no I'm not going sthup up dai-chan it's about y/n" she said to him.

"what about her, satsuki" he said "well you should apologise to her if was you" she said to him "why would I do that? " he said to her confused "well OK she been having anxiety attacks every since your fight and I thank that you should go and confort her" she said to him. After Daiki heard about your anxiety attacks and the fact that you been having them since you were young. In that moment Daiki got off the roof of the academy went to get his school bag and left with satsuki. He first went to your (y/f/s) he brought you a new plush animal from the store they went home to see you with your sister.

"sissy y/n someone is here to see you" satsuki said from the staircase "who is it satsuki?" you asked from your bedroom "Wells it your bf Daiki he wants to talk to you" she said from the staircase "you can go upstairs dai-chan" she said to the blue boy. Your bf went upstairs with the new plushie for you and knock on the door of your bed room. "hey babe can I come in" he said to you "yeah the door is open" you said back from your bed. He came into the bed to see you on the bed room you took off your headphones as Daiki moved over to the bed handing you the new plush animal. You accepted the new plush you hugged it as you noticed a note you read the note.

Dear y/n,
I'm sorry about the fight we had and not knowing about your anxiety attacks until your sister told me I'm here for you. I hope you forgive me.
From
Daiki

You read the note you looked up at your bf Daiki "come here bae" you said with open arms to your bf. Daiki got on the bed as he gave you nothing but kisses, love and cuddles all night.

Ryota kise
Your bf Ryota have been worried about you since he hasn't seen you in a month. Well that was because you were having your annual anxiety attacks your brother Yukio knew of your anxiety since you were young. So, he told Ryota that you dealing with anxiety attacks your bf was shocked he didn't know. So, after basketball practice he took brother Yukio's advice to go and see you but, first he got you a new fluffy plushie friend to hug he went on his way. Fastward you heard Ryota coming in to the house your brother might of said that your bf is coming to see you anyways you heard your bf coming upstairs you moved to the door to open it. Your bf picked you up bringing you to the bed went to his bag and got out a new fluffy plushie friend as you hugged the fluffy plushie in your bed your bf gave you lots of love, kisses and cuddles all night.

Tetsuya kuroko
As you stayed at home cause of your anxiety attack your puppy athena to help you with your anxiety attacks. She kept you company while your twin brother went school. Later that day at practice when the serin boys were taking a break Tetsuya asked your twin brother. "Kagami where is y/n I just haven't seen her around today" he said with curiosity. "oh she is at home she had really bad anxiety attacks but this has been happening since she was young" he said to your bf.

So, after basketball practice tetsuya asked can he go and see you fastward to the apartment door to Kagami and yours open you still in your bedroom hugging your husky pupper athena. You heard the door to your room open you looked up to your boyfriend as you let go of your husky pupper athena got off the bed. Your boyfriend's dog and your dog slept on the floor in you bedroom while tetsuya walked over to you on the bed pulling you closer to him giving you nothing but, love, kisses and cuddles all night.

Atsushi Murasaikbara
Sometimes your purple haired cinnamon can be dense. Your twin brother Tatsuya knew of your anxiety attacks for years since you were young. So, when your anxiety attacks decided to appear out of nowhere you would stay at home away from school, people. Your boyfriend didn't know about it until brother Tatsuya told him about your anxiety attacks and that you are at home.
After that your brother Tatsuya and your boyfriend Atsushi went to see you. Fastward you were in your room when you heard your boyfriend coming into your room. He picked you up raking you to the and giving you plenty of cuddles and love until your anxiety attacks went away.