Blue Skies

Tetsuya kuroko x reader fluff

All you could say is it was a very clear blue sky for spring day in early march of the began of the school year in when you were in teiko middle school. this all happened back in teiko middle when a young girl with (h/c) and (e/c) named y/n l/n meet a light blue haired boy with light blue eyes named tetsuya kuroko. you have always noticed him when he was from when the began as a third string player on the basketball team to being a 1st string regular player on the basketball team you being friends with the satsuki momoi and the other two girls that helped out on the team through out three years of middle school in teiko.

ok lets start at the began again it was june of 1st year when you meet him he practicing in the third string gym practicing to get into the 2nd string you stopped by the gym cause you heard the sounds of a basketball being played after the dark. you had quietly opened the door to the gym to see no one in the gym at all it did spoke you at person when you walked into the gym to here behind you a ''hello there'' said by a voice behind you turned around to see a very light blue boy with a basketball in his hands looking at you in curiosity.

you smiled back at the very curious boy and said hello back to him from then you and him had few more encounters through 1st year then you got to talking to walking home together as friend cause you both lived well closer enough in the same neighbourhood until he started to walk home with a dark blue haired boy daiki aomine a 1st string regular star play on the basketball team you still was friends with him but he would rather hang out with his basketball friends instead which you had nothing against cause you mostly walk home on your own or with satsuki momoi.

>>fast-forward to 2nd year <<

in teiko middle school well alot that what had been friends you knew was slowly falling a part well a) daiki aomine started to get bored of practicing as a team and started to missing practice a lot more and tetsuya was trying to get him back to practice which did work for a while until it stopped again he begaan again missing more and more practice. b) captain nijimura stepped down from being the captain cause of his ill father and made seijuro akashi captain of the team instead which shocked everyone cause they through it was to fast and he was only a second year. c)Murasaikbara and Midorima started to have fights and arguments which normally doesn't happen but, it was been especially bad for some reason. d) since all that has been happening you have been walking home on your own again when tetsuya has been walking home with satsuki momoi.

you haven't really been able to hold chat or conversation with the momoi or tetsuya anymore its like they were just pulling away for you but you had your others friends. you were in the canteen with your other two best friends just chatting with when you a chair pull up to your table you looked over to see a boy sit beside you at the round table the two girls had left you and the boy you knew who he was and wasn't going to say anything just yet.

>>fast-forward to third year<<

everything has going to hell by the third year not only daiki was changing Murasaikbara changed Midorima changed too even the captain Seijuro Akashi changed as well it definitely showed in the wat they played with each player competing on who could score the most in each match the play. after that he quit the team you through you had lose him but he didn't stop in his 1st year he joined a seirin high school basketball team and with that team they went up against the miracle gen members and when the winter cup came they destroyed them all and won the winter cup but where were you had went to seirin to cause you wanted and you some people in seirin anyway.

the January of 1st year he was walking through the hallways when he bumped into a girl he noticed from teiko you both hugged but didn't say anything and went on your way down the hallway fading around the corner. he had watched your figure go around the corner and realised on how cold your hug was but he couldn't do any cause well you haven't talk into 2years and half. Tetsuya went on his way to the basketball gym he was already late and coach riko was going to beat him if he gets any later so, he ran rest of the way to the gym when he noticed the same girl talking to coach riko and the captain hyuga he ran over to tagia as tetsuya 2 was already there bothering tagia.

by the February of that 1st year you got use to everyone on the team even started to talk to tetsuya again which was nice one day he had asked to chat with you alone you agreed you walked outside you got use to his company again you talking more with him even he started to walk home with you again until the summer that's when you started dating eachother and it was going to great actually. when you were hanging out on day with your bf sighed looking at the picture of you and him in 1st year of middle school in teiko on hat very clear and you said to yourself ''it was very clear blue skies for a spring day''? when you felt arms around you and head on your shoulder and a reply back ''well it was how we first met i do agree it was very clear blue skies fir a spring day'' you turned aroun smiling as you and tetsuya shared kiss.

The end

Word count: 1050
Hope you guys enjoy the story! See you guys in the next story ✌️