First Kiss

GOM

Seijuro akashi
Akashi wanted your first kiss to be special for you cause first kisses are supposed to be a special moment for couples right. So, while you were hanging out with him at his place and you and him were on the couch in his bedroom or living room you were either could be on your (phone) or (book) when akashi decided to moved his arm over your shoulder and stole your (phone) or (book) out of your hands you turned around to trying and get the (phone) or (book) back from him you crawled over him to get them when your faces were inches away he put them on the table and bringing you closer trapped your lips in a sweet passionate intranced kiss.

Shintaro Midorima
On your second date you went to a carnival show with your bf Shintaro you after having food. Fastward to the end it was getting late so after your bf wons you a plush from the stall you went to the ferris-wheel that's when you had your first kiss. As you were looking out side the window of the ferris-wheel your bf moved closer to your sitting figure and putting a hand around moving chin and connected your lips with his in a sweet passionate kiss.

Daiki aomine
You were in the library looking for a book or just reading your favourite book when heard the sound of someone walking up behind you tho you and said someone was hinden away from anyone when you felt your book getting snatched right out of your hands you looked around to see your blue ocean eyed ace of a bf daiki just smiling at you with your book in his hand you tried to reach for the book. To where you were in the library there isn't really alot of people sitting there was table. Daiki put the book on the table then pushed you up against the bookshelves lefting your chin up bringing you into a hot sweet passionate kiss.

Ryota kise
You and Ryota were at a cafe on a mini date over the weekend after ryota ordered drinks for both you and himself. You and him were talking and gazing into each others eyes when you went to collect the ordered drinks at the counter. You walked back to the table where Ryota was you sat next to him and handing his ordered drink you went to get a sip of your drink when the whipped cream got on your lip you went to wipe it off when Ryota turned your chin to him bringing you closer and licked off the whipped cream off of your lips and brushing his lips off your lips bringing you into a sweet passionate kiss.

Tetsuya kuroko
You on your second date with tetsuya and you Kagami offered to take care of Tetsuya 2 at the apartment with athena as you and Tetsuya went out on the date hand in hand to a movie you half way through the movie when he decided to make the move you didn't know what was going on and your eyes still on the scene and Tetsuya was looking at you. He took a deep breath bringing a arm around and since there was a lot of people in the screening room you both were in anyway he lefted your chin towards him and before you could catch him he connected your lips with his in a sweet passionate kiss.

Atsushi Murasaikbara
You were hanging out with your sugar cinnamon of a bf Atsushi at your place you were both outside in the backgarden cause it was warm. What you didn't know was that your first kiss with your cinnamon bf was going to be from eating a pocky stick. There was a packet of pocky sticks inbetween you and your bf on the wooden patio and while you were eating your pocky stick you didn't see your bf Atsushi bite off like half of the picky stick that you were eating. Leaving the chocolate part still in your mouth some of the chocolate got on your lips so, atsushi took this as a opportunity to kiss you. He moved your chin to face him licking off the chocolate off your lips bringing your lips into a sweet kiss.

Shutoku high

Takao kazunari
It was after practice and your twin brother had lefted the gym leaving you and your bf takao he asked you to come over to him you did that. As you moved over to takao he wanted to practice with you so, you agreed and after the short practice you going to leave when he got a hold of your arm pulling you into him and your lips connect in a sweet kiss.

Rakuzan high

Kotaro Hayama

It was a Truth or Dare game it you were hanging out with your bf's Kotaro, Reo and his bf and Seijuro and his bf furihata and the generation of miracles. You were to dare to drink a shot or tell the truth to group so, you choose the dare instead cause na un are you telling the group what you do with Kotaro like excuse me no thank you. As you drank your shot after that they dare your bf Kotaro that's when the rules of game chanced you didn't know but, the group and you guessed maybe Kotaro knew as well cause this haha let me tell you its like he has no fear at all. He chose to do dare like you which you were reliefed in a way but they dare to make the first move on you which he accepted ofcourse he moved closer to you he was a bit drunk but anyway doesn't matter he moved a hand around to the back of your head pulling you into a kiss well more a drunken kiss but it was both your first kiss and if he forgots you know what you can just kiss him again and again.

Reo Mibuchi
It was your second date you had told your twin brother and your mum just to say that i might late coming home or I might be staying over at my bf's Reo place they your twin was ok about it your mum fine with it too. Cause your bf's Reo said that you could stay over at his place cause he didn't want to leave out at the train station back to Tokyo at night which was really sweet. You got back to his place and that's when you had your first kiss you had put your coat away as you peck your bf's cheek going up stairs he was going to let you go that easily he got your arm when you at the top of stairs to his room he pulled your Body close to his tilted your chin locking your lip with his into a sweet passionate frist kiss.

Kaijo high

Yukio Kasamatsu
You were at the beach with your best friends and your bf Yukio everyone else was swimming except for you and him. He had pulled you behind a big surf board and that's when you had your first kiss. It was a sweet passionate kiss.

Yosen high

Tatsuya Hirumo
You had stayed over at Tatsuya place cause of your second date was at near he lives anyway the next morning you woke to see your bf Tatsuya hovering over you in bed as you smiled he said "morning my darlin' he smiled back at you. As you lay in his arms you turned to face him just to meet his lips on yours for a sweet frist kiss.

Seirin high

Kagami tagia
It was a then won the winter cup and became champion you had run the second years and your brother hyuga junpei and the 1st year and that's when it happened you went over Kagami tagia congrats him when he pulled you away from the team he pulled you into a hug first the he titled your chin up and with a sweet passionate kiss your first kiss with Kagami tagia was something to remember forever.