They Walk Into Find You Write Fanfic On Wattpad Part 2

So, for each character there we'll be a different genre content e.g. Fluff, smut, songfic, fantasy Au, Royal Au, animal Au etc....

Shutoku high

Takao kazunari
Genre: fluff
You were in class with your (f/b/f/n) beside you as both had free class to whatever you wanted so, you decided to finished that story you have been working. Since you doing a fluff story it was every cute story tho you could of wrote the story not in the gym. Your bf was practicing with the team when went to get a break he went over to you to find you writing a fluff he found it cute he commented that he loved your story.

Rakuzan high

Kotaro Hayama
Genre: songfic Au
You were in library with your (f/b/f/n) she was studying beside you as both had free class to whatever you wanted so, you decided to finished that story you have been working. Since you doing songfic Au when you heard a the door to the library open you didn't see behind you to see who it was until you felt to hands over your eyes. You still hadn't turned your phone off yet so, he saw your story he commented on your story he liked it you blushed at his words thanked him as he sat beside you at table in the library you gave him a kiss.

Reo Mibuchi
Sorry and apologises but Reo Mibuchi won't be in this story as in it wouldn't make sense in do him in this story since you go to Seirin high in Tokyo and he go's to Rakuzan high in kyoto I hope you guys understand this.

Kaijo high

Yukio Kasamatsu
Genre: Royalty Au
You were in class with your (f/b/f/n) beside you as both had free class to whatever you wanted so, you decided to finished that story you have been working. Since you doing a royalty Au you writting when your twin came into your class with your bf Yukio you still hadn't told him about your wattpad career tho it was kinda of a secret. He went behind your seat to see you still writting the he commented on the story you blushed at his words you thanked him you looked behind smiling.

Yosen high

Tatsuya Hirumo
Genre: smut

You were in class with your (f/b/f/n) beside you as both had free class to whatever you wanted so, you decided to finished that story you have been working. Since you doing a smut story about your bf Tatsuya Hirumo he didn't know of course cause why would you tell him. A/n(*laugh nervously*) you just got to juicy part of the story when your bf had come behind you and saw the story you were writing. He didn't say anything but did continue to read the story after that he asked if want to hang out at his place after school you agree cause why not. After that he had picked you up bridal style upstairs to his room you and him had a lot of fun in his bedroom he told you that he saw your what story you were writing.

Seirin high

Kagami tagia
Genre: animal Au
You were in class with your (f/b/f/n) beside you as both had free class to whatever you wanted so, you decided to finished that story you have been working. Since you doing a animal Au saw there writing your story when your bf came to see you. You hadn't seen him until he took your phone out of your hands you trying to get your back he saw what story you writting. He looked at with a smirk "so, think me as this wild firery tiger hmm?" you looked away blushing "maybe" you said to him.