Tamming The Wild Beast

Daiki Aomine x college basketball student reader smut

Rules to Catching a beast and tamming him:

Rule 1. Beat him in a one on one in basketball

Rule 2. To make him practice more with a team is to take his mai horikita photobooks away and burn them if he doesn't agree

Rule 3. Sneak a track collar on his neck while he is a sleep

Rule 4. Make the beast (Daiki aomine) to fall in love with you

Here was the rules that you were given to you by the Imayoshi the captain of the too Academy basketball team as for the lazy 1st year daiki aonime. You were friends with too Academy cause you use to go here you were beast back then to so, it was going to be super easy for you to tamming Daiki aomine.

Anyway the 1st year manager satsuki momoi that was best friends with Daiki aomine since they young kids. She showed you around the academy cause it has been a while you walked the halls of the academy grounds and inside of the academy. She finished the quick tour by stopping at the roof top on where the notorious ace daiki aonime lay a sleep.

"dai-chan wake up" you saw momoi yell at the blue head tan boy

"just shut up satsuki you know practice won't work on me anyway"

Silence came through the three of you he continued with his famous line which you heard from the team themselves that he says this a lot.

"the only one that can beat me is me" he said with his eyes still closed you had an idea but you didn't know how much of an affect it would have on him.

You told her "hey satsuki I have idea" she looked at you and you told her the idea she blushed at the thought about it like she didn't know if it would work.

You and momoi walked back to the girls bathroom you took off your top showing your (breasts size) a/N if you don't have big Boobs just pretend ok). She took our her phone taking a snap and sending it to Daiki you put your top back on and left with the rules to tame him with for next couple of weeks and went home.

Himewhile the blue heard tan boy got the photo notification he impressed with the size he wanted to meet you well more likely to touch them cause he can't keep his hands to himself and his a 100% glorified pervert.

>> next week >>

Day one: "Beat him in a one on one in basketball"

You woke up in your apartment in Tokyo and you got up and got dressed you then went down to make yourself breakfast youwent to brush your hair out it into a long ponytail you brush and wash your teeth and your face you got your keys, phone and bag you walking back down to say both your cat nora and your husky akihiko sleeping you good bye to them and left when you got a text from satsuki saying that

Satsuki

"you know that picture i sent of you with your big boobs on display and sent to Daiki y/n"

"yes what about it did he saying something about it"?

"well yeah he did say something about it he said that "he really wants to meet you now "

"I'm shocked that showing my big boobs in a picture to the one and only pervert in Tokyo that now he wants to meet me"?

"well y/n it's most likely he wants to touch them cause he is a pervert anyway! Are you on your to the academy?"