On The Run

Police officer Ryota kise x thief reader smut

You were the notorious thief y/n l/n and you were know as the "diamond girl* or" the lady in gold" or "just simple "miss lady in red" in Tokyo anyway you on a job to retrieve a jewel from a massive jewelry operation business that had up too thousand per hour all day and you on your to the place in the location of the famous Ruby jewel that was said "to be if you look at the rudy jewel you could see your future" you obviously wanted to find for yourself since others in your wake before you have tried to get the rudy jewel but had failed cause of this one police officer and and other before him have always stopped in the act.

But not to day good sir no you different not cause you were shot statuer it was more you fast enough to get to the jewel and the traps you know your way around easily.

As you made your to the operations building you snuck in to a open window that you opened by pick locking the window it's self you continued to tip toe in avading all and every trap and puzzle in the building to get to the long hallway to the a big door to a then empty room and in this room on top some steps up was glass rectangular box with the famous ruby jewel.

Fast-forward a few minutes later you after get the jewel and now making your way back to your truck you and drove back that was that but was before you arrested 2 years after that.

2 years later you were wanted for stealing the crown jewels from the Tokyo castle and now with the help of a police officer called Ryota kise the Tokyo metropolitan police department had caught you with in the act of getting a way with the jewels as a year ago he had read up on you so, he knew what he getting himself into.

At the police station you in now prisoner uniform strided back and forward in your single prison cell with one guard at the cell door and one police officer Ryota kise he was tasked in getting infro out from you by sexual force which he didn't want to at first but then agreed cause he couldn't refuse a task from high up command.

He told the guard at the cell door to your prison cell to leave him with her the guard nodded and left he took in a deep breath as he saw the guard figure leave around the corner he sighed walking closer the door.

You looked at him with a smirk "what are you here for officer? You laughed at him." oh wait i know you tasked to sexually seduce me to tell you Information right? You looked at for a answer.

He said nothing for a minute then said while opening the door to the cell "yes, and what of I am going to sexually seduce you for information it's not like you could leave after I'm going to do to you" he smirked right back at you.

"tssk" you said through your gritted teeth as you saw he carrying rope to tie you up or maybe they you just in percussion if you try any fun business or try a escape.

He took you to a secret hallway in the police department in this hallway was a set of rooms he took you by the cuffs on your wrists into one of the rooms and locked the door.

He teared your prison uniform as it dropped to the floor of the room (*Just pretend that the reader wasn't wearing anything underneath the prison uniform like it had it to uncomfortable or the prison uniform was to tight on readers figure*) anyway your (breasts size) bonced as you pushed down ont he bed you tried to cover up when you felt the cold hit your breasts but your hands were tied up above your head to the bed post.

Kise got undressed of his police uniform walking to the bed hovering over you as he began to kiss and mark you down your body you letting out whimpers from your mouth he moved his hand down too your private area and sticking one finger jsut trusted into you while other one was focus on the breasts and pinching the bub.

You as he fastered his pace on while he pulled out you felt unsatisfied with this you wanted more from him "why did you stop" you tell at him he laugh at you "you have to beg for it" you beg for since didn't really any other choice "please officer.... You were distruted with a just "call me ryota instead of officer" you blushed and then continued un distruted this time "please Ryota I want more I want you please" you gave him pleading eyes he thought about it for a bit then "OK that fair enough of a beg I let it Sly for now. But you should know that I won't be going easy on you"

He said but after he got up pulled down his rock hard member it springing out from its tight confindment and got in position in between your legs.

"are you ready" he asked worriedly

You replied "yes ready do it I need you"

As he pushed into you felt a sting first he stayed position for a while then you gave him ok nod to move he started slow but then went into a fast pace.

He started to hit you in places that made you scream and moan in pleasure screaming words like "ah! Yes feels so, good" and "Ryota please go faster" he replied to your request by flipping you a around you hearing the bed starting to creaky as he moved in a inhuman speed it you g-spot again and again" you and Ryota both realised your organism on to each other and the bed (*I kinda feel sorry for the people that had to hear that and the bed I hope it's ok you extremely dirty people*) you both got your breath he pulled out beside you tho you still tied up to the bed post you knew that it wasn't over just yet he wanted to ask you questions a about the why you are a theif.

You let him ask question and you answered them that was that he then you tied you letting you put back on your prison uniform and cuffs and Ryota back on his police uniform he walked out with you in cuffs back to your prison cell his is good bye to the y/n then lefted to high up command to give them information that him got from her.

They were pleased with the Intel cause all the information that had got from the Theif y/n was surprisly correct so, they asked him to get to know her since he was off duty now nodded to the high up command and lefted to see you when he got there you a sleep do, he decided not to wake up.

A couple days later and you allowed to leave and start a new leaf and a new life both yourself and your baby yes you got pregnant with kise kid cause you took a test to see if you pregnant and the test came back all positive so, yeah I guess your pregnant now anyway kise didn't really like the news that much that you pregnant since he didn't love you he just did what he told cause he was told the high up command told.

You were hurt that about what he told you but he told another thing that he won't let you leave him if the kid is his he would let you stay it was a bit awkward letting him touch your stomach cause he hurt and you don't forgive easily.

9 months later you gave birth to a girl named sora kise she had your (hair colour) (*for its dark brown*) and had kise Hazel eyes you and kise both got closer cause of this child.

So i guess every ended up going on well you and both you now in a stable relationship enough to be parents to sora tho she get confused on why mum and dad aren't all lovely dovey to each other.

Word count: 1489
Hope you guys enjoy the story! See you guys in the next story ✌️

I this I over did it on the end Part a bit to much what you think Idk anyways