How Ya Met Them

Gom

Seijuro akashi
After graduation from the same (middle /junior school) that Kotaro Hayama went to and so you wanted to go to Rakuzan high school so your family moved from Tokyo to Kyoto well they were already going to move anyway cause your mum or dad got a new job in Kyoto. So they decided to put you in to Rakuzan high school cause they knew of a music club that you could join since music is in your family anyway after one week you became friends with two girls from your class (f/b/f's /name) and Myra you still wanted to see Kotaro again I mean he was your childhood friend also you both did go to the same middle school.

One day and a month later you and your (f/b/f/n) and another girl called Myra was walking down the hallway and turned around a corner just taking about shopping this and weekend when the topic of boys came in "well since we still on the topic of boys look over there" she said to you as she pointed to a group of boys in the hall way you see where she was pointing to you looked at the boys when you saw him your  childhood best friend Kotaro standing there talking to his mates one had pinkish/reddish hair well more like crimson hair colour you turned to her "does Kotaro Hayama play on the basketball team here" you said to her "yes he is but how do you know him?" Myra asked you "oh no me and Kotaro are child hood best friends we went to the same middle school together" you continued "but, it looks like he is busy I'll just see him another time" your (f/b/f/n) nodded as you walked down the other hallway.

Time skip to a month later
You walking down the same hallway that you saw him which was a month ago you walking to your class when you said to yourself "I wonder if he would be recognise me". When suddenly the exact boy you on about suddenly bumped into running in the hallway letting all yours books that you holding in your hand just fall to the floor. He said "ah sorry" and helped you pick the books up you looked up to see Kotaro in the flesh you asked "Is that you Kotaro it's me y/n long time no see" he then remembered that name and he immediately recognised you and instantly brought you into a hug.

After the small reunion with him he asked if you could bye the basketball gym to come watch him practice with the team you had thought about and nodded in a agreement to a request of your childhood best friend you couldn't say no to him. So, later after the last class bell rang through the high school you had told your (f/b/f/n) and Myra "I had bumped into Kotaro Hayama and we had a small reunion. He asked if I could come and watch his practice with the basketball team today" she said ok and you both said byes you had packed up your school bag and lefted in the class going in the direction of the basketball gym.

Fast-forward
When you had finally made your way to the basketball gym you could hear the sounds of  squeaky shoes against the floor you smile at this anyway you knocked on the gym door and open the doors of the gym the assistant coach came over to you "Are you here to see someone?" he asked you "oh yeah actually I'm here to see Kotaro Hayama" you said to him "oh well I see you can come in" he said to him "thank you" you said bowing as he moved away for you to walk into the gym you were attacked by Kotaro for the second time today "taro jezz calm down" you said to him "sorry y/n" he said to you with a smile he got the coach permission he allowed so you could stay. You were sitting on the bench in the gym while the basketball team back to practice you could see the crimson boy lead them you shocked on how really good the basketball team was here Rakuzan especially Kotaro your childhood best friend and that crimson boy.

After practice was finished the team came back to the benches you were on a different bench as you saw the team pack and clean the gym away you couldn't help but smile Kotaro saw you smiling and decided while you were still here in the gym so he called you over "hey y/n come over here I want to introduce you to the team" he said to you as he motioned you over "yeah sure taro" you said to him nodding as you walk over to him and Rakuzan basketball team. "guys this is y/n l/n she my childhood best friend" he said to them. The team introduced themselves to you but there was one person that didn't yet and Kotaro noticed this so he introduce you to the cat a like crimson boy Seijuro akashi former captain of the generation of miracles and now 1st year captain of the Rakuzan high school basketball team.