Don't Think Just A "Sorry" Is Going To Fix Anything

Generation of miracles x bullied reader

You were one of the managers on the teiko Middle school basketball team with satsuki momoi and you both did use to get along like really well like you would gossip about boys, go shopping. But with the team other Tetsuya kuroko the team didn't really like you for some reason they just decided to start bullying you for no good reason you knew that you hadn't done anything they just want to cause they were bored well technically it was just Daiki aomine, Atsushi Murasaikbara and Ryota kise bullied you but the other three Tetsuya kuroko would of helped you but akashi told him not to and Shintaro Midorima did nothing at all just watched.

Even tho they got caught on a one of occasions and they did stop for a while than they would start again but by the second year was the last year they were going to that cause you moved to another country in the summer before third year and that country was England to done the last 4 years of schools you were able to become friends with some students in the secondary school you went to in England well that's because you are originally half England half Japanese your dad Japanese and your mum was England tho your parents don't live together they let you stay each other from time to time so, while you in Japan you were staying with your dad and now that you had moved to England for the last 4 years you are now staying with your mum.

After you graduated from the English school you went to you started to go to college to do photographer course and a course in vloggers that took only 3 years of college you didn't need to do the last year of start to work for different jobs then 2 years later you started your freelancer wildlife photography business and YouTube travel vlogging channel your mum and dad were proud of you cause your mum heard from your dad that you got bullied by the basketball team in your junior/middle high school when you in Japan.

7 years later
You walked back to your apartment England cause you decided to follow your dreams to be a free-lancer wildlife photographer taking photographs of widelife animal like foxes, lions, tigers and other wildlife animals but do have to travel alot not only that you your other was to a professional travel vlogger for YouTube and since you travel to many different countries your viewers and subscribers have gone from the roof like you 6m viewers and 4k followers on social media 3k subscribers. So, all that happened in the pasted with the generation of miracles is way a pasted you and you really didn't care or did you want to see them it would just make things worse.

A year later
You still making it big in England, Ireland, the UK a'd Japan and others countries you continued to get more and more followers, viewers, subscribers.

Y/n pov
Even tho you don't like them anymore and you don't want to see or talk to them you still know what jobs each fo the generation of miracles have first is Seijuro running over his family business, second is Daiki being a police officer, third is Atsushi being a pastry chief, fourth is Shintaro being a doctor, fifth is kise being a pilot and sixth is Tetsuya being a elementary school teacher and how you know this is that you are still friends with satsuki momoi you forgave her well she didn't really do anything anyways.

Also momoi tolded you that the generation of miracles saw you on TV and now want to see you again they just to talk to you but, as nice as that sounds you said no that was that but before you hung up the phone she said they were sorry and they really want apologise to you but again you said no that's when you hung up the phone.

Back in Japan
Momoi pov
I sighed and put my phone away and looking back at the generation of miracles giving them the face of why would you do that to y/n in the first place the generation of miracles stayed quiet and I said "I knew that y/n didn't do anything to you guys so, why would you do that hmm"? even Tetsuya kuroko knew that to so, he was also pissed off at the other five generations of miracles members. Seijuro said "well Daiki, Atsushi and kise told that y/n was an easy target to tease and bully so, I let them bully her" Seijuro looked up and continued "look I'm sorry for letting them bully her in the first place I don't know what I was thinking and if I could do something about it I would of and would anything to apologise to her but I can't cause they isn't anyway that y/n is going to forgive me or Daiki, kise, Atsushi and Shintaro anyways" momoi and Tetsuya got even more pissed after what really happened 7 years ago.

They it hit momoi that she didn't actually end the call with y/n and she heard everything that Seijuro akashi said and was shocked that was the reason that they bullied you but what shocked you the most was that Seijuro said "if he could do something about it he would and that he do anything to apologise to you and that they wasn't any point because you wouldn't forgive them anyway" that's when you said "I forgive you guys" they were shocked that you forgive them so, quickly after they were bullies to you but that doesn't matter.

You decide that you were going to give them a chance to be nice to you well you going over to Japan for while to your dad from being in England with mom. You told them that you were going to Japan to see family so, over the weekend some time we could meet up the generation of miracles agreed to that.

After going to Japan to see your dad and a week later you bupmed into the generation of miracles and as promised they were giving a second chance to be nice to you and it end up going well so, in the end you ended up becoming really good friends with the generation of miracles they fully apologise for what they did.

2 years later you are now married to one of the generation of miracles yeah so, after you meet up with the Gom members and you were going to leave when kise walked up to me and gave me this letter told not to read it until you got home and if you have answer they you can text him the answer. You got home back to her dad's place you went to your room where you opened the letter just to find out that apparently Ryota kise had a thing for you back then but didn't know what to do or how to speak to you but now he wants to actually have a second chance to get to know you.

And after you went on a couple of dates and a year later on your anniversary he asked you to marry him you said yes and now you are y/n Ryota and happily married to Ryota kise with one child on the way as you continued as a photographer and YouTube vlogger as your husband a pilot.

Word count: 1319
What you guy think of the story please tell me 🙏 if the story needs to changed in anyway. Also do you think the title was a good choice for the story
Hope you guys enjoy the story! You see guys in the next story✌️