What's He's Favourite Or Favourite(s) Body Part On You

So you asked your bf what is he's favourite or favourite(s) Body Part On You

Gom

Seijuro akashi
You were sitting on the sofa next to your bf near the window in the library when you turned to him asked "babe what is your favourite or favorite(s) part of my body?" he smirks at you and confidently said "well I like your boobs and butt and back" he said to you then went back to reading his book "so your just not going to tell me the reasons why they your favourite?" you asked him "well ok then a) I can grab your butt and boobs when I make love to you in bed b)because I can shower kisses all over your back" he finished telling you his reason then went back to reading his book leaving you his gf in a blushing mess.

Shintaro Midorima
He was over at your apartment to show you this new Oha Asa lucky item that he wants you to help him find at he local antique shop that he gets all of his lucky items from he did have a picture it so I guess that helps a bit anyway after finding the item you both went back to your apartment when you and him were sitting down in your living room you asked him "babe what is your favourite or favorite(s) part of my body?" he looked at you like you were crazy but sighed and answered you "well I like your hair and your cheeks" he said to you "so is there a reason why?" you asked him "well a) I like your hair cause i love sniffing it b) because I kisses your cheeks" he finishes his reason to you he saw a small blush on your cheeks.

Daiki aomine
You and your bf were chilling up on the roof top of too Academy where you and him would always be when you placed your book down and asked him "babe what is your favourite or favorite(s) part of my body?" he looks down at you with a smirk he gave you his classic smile and answered you with confidence "well I like your boobs" he said to you with no shame at all you sigh knowing that would be his answer "so is there a reason?" you asked him as mentally beat yourself for asking such a stupid question to the world's pervertist boy in the world "well I like your boobs because I grab them like this" he finished explaining to you his reason as he brought his hand and starts gropping your boobs through your female school uniform you blush with a visible dark red hue you let out a moan.

Ryota kise
He was over at your house just chilly out in the living room when you asked "babe what is your favourite or favorite(s) part of my body?" he smirks at you "well let's see which part of your body do I like hmm well I would probably be your thighs" he said to you "oh so is there a reason?" you asked him "well I like your thighs cause I like to leave marks on them when we make out" he finished telling you his reason you blushed a dark red hue.

Tetsuya kuroko

You were over at your bf house with your husky pupper Athena when you went back inside the house with tetsuya thats when you asked "babe what is your favourite or favorite(s) part of my body?" he turns back around to face you giving you his classic blank expression "why would you ask me that y/n?" he asked you "no I was just curious that's all" you replied with "well if that's the case then I like your hands and thighs" he said to you with a smile "Is there a reason?" you asked him "well a) I like your hands because I like when you ruffle my hair and B) I like your thighs cause they are a great place to take a nap on" he finished you blushed a dark red hue.

Atsushi Murasaikbara
You were up on the roof with your bf having lunch well actually more like he was sharing his sweets with you but anyway that's beside the point you turned to him and asked "babe what is your favourite or favorite(s) part of my body?" he looked down at you still with a chocolate pocky stick in his mouth he quickly eat it and answered "well I like your lips" he said to you "well I guess there isn't a reason?" you asked him "no there is y/n" he said to you eating another chocolate pocky sticks "well I like your lips cause to me they taste like candy" he finished you blushed a dark red hue.

Shutoku high

Takao Kazunari
You were at his house playing games in the living room when you asked "babe what is your favourite or favorite(s) part of my body?" he turns to you and smirks "well I like your neck" he said to you "Is there a reason?" you asked him "well I like leaving hickeys on your neck" he finished you blushed a dark red hue.

Rakuzan high

Kotaro Hayama
He was over to your house the Akashi mansion you and him were in the your bed room when you asked "hey pikacat what is your favourite or favorite(s) part of my body?" your cheetah looking boyfriend look at you with his grey/green eyes "well I like your eyes and waist" he said to you "oh ok is there a reason?" you asked him "well a) I like your eyes cause I love to gaze into them and b) I like to leave kisses on your waist in the morning" he finished you blushed a dark red hue.

Reo Mibuchi
You over at his place in Kyoto for the week- end it was just you and him in the house so when you turned to him and asked "babe what is your favourite or favorite(s) part of my body?" he looks at you with his green teal eyes and said "well I like your hands and your neck" he said to you "so is there a reason?" you asked him "well a) I like your hands cause I like to leave little kisses on your knuckles and b) I like leaving hickeys on your neck" he finished you blushed a dark red hue.

Kaijo high

Yukio Kasamatsu
you were over at his house just chilling in the living room when you turned and asked "babe what is your favourite or favorite(s) part of my body?" he smirks and looks at you and said "well I like your hands" he said to you "oh so is there a reason?" you asked him "well I like your hands cause I can leave kisses on your knuckles" he finished you blushed a dark red hue.

Yosen high

Tatsuya Hirumo
You walking home when you turned your gaze to your bf and asked "babe what is your favourite or favorite(s) part of my body?" he looks at you and simple says "love I'll tell you when we get home" he said to you still holding your hand in his "ok babe" you replied back. When you got home you close the front door you turn to your bf again "so babe" you look at him "oh right I was going to tell you my answer" he said to you "so what is it?" you asked him "well I like your waist and your lips" he said to you with a wink you turned away from him "so is there a reason?" you asked him "well a) I like your waist cause I like to hold them I'm making love to you in bed and b) I like your lips cause I love how your lips taste of coconut" he finished you blushed a dark red hue.

Seirin high

Kagami taiga
You were over at his apartment you were chilling in the living area when your turn to him and asked "babe what is your favourite or favorite(s) part of my body?" you asked him he looks at you for a minute then smirks at you "well I like your butt" He said to you "Is there a reason?" you asked him "well a) I like your ass cause I can grop it and b)I can spank it when I make love to you in bed" he finished you blushed a dark red hue.