How They Ask You Out

GOM characters

Seijuro akashi
A month has passed since Seijuro akashi found out about your crush on him and now both you and Akashi-kun are a star couple in Rakuzan high yet something was off/wrong about the new couple well the fact was there like they weren't hidding it but still. What made you and Akashi-kun something wrong was your main concern which its a "MONTH" since you been a thing but he hasn't asked you out yet which is why you felt off/uneasy. So, while you were on the other side of the library near the window with your best friend that you met when you got into Rakuzan high school before you remet your childhood best friend Kotaro who introduced you to your love Seijuro akashi but anyway as you were studying for a test on (subjects name) you felt a chair being pulled up beside your table near the window you looked up to Akashi-kun you looked at him quick then back down to your study he knew you were giving him the quite treatment you heard sigh and left you but he also left a note on the beside your books. You looked up again to see he was gone but the note that was on the table caught your eye you picked it up and read it.

Dear y/n,
"I'm sorry for not asking you out soon and I've promised you that I would but, I got caught up in practice and I'm truely am sorry and I do love with all my heart. So, I'm going make it up to meet me this Saturday I'll pick you up at 3. I hope you forgive me
Love
Seijuro

You finished reading the note your face from head down to neck line skin turned red from blushing so, much while the note you smile on how cute Akashi-kun can be and decided to forgive him but you going to find him first so, after packing your stuff and heading out of the library you texted Kotaro and asked him where akashi was at the moment? and Kotaro replied back and said that he was going to be playing shogi in the student counsell room you thanked him and you made your way to the student counsell room you knocked on the door and went in to see Seijuro akashi there you went over to him and told that you forgive him and that you love would go out with you. He smiled taking your hand in his and giving it a kiss.

Shintaro Midorima
A month has passed since he found out about your love crush on him and you being a new couple in Shutoku high school he asked you to help him with practice since takao kazunari had to go. So, you stayed behind to help Shintaro with practice they left the keys to the gym behind on the bench you went to help but Shintaro said "y/n I don't need help with practice actually" you feeling hurt he saw this and continued "I wanted to know if you would love to go out with me" you looked shocked but happy that he asked you as he finished he looked up to see you noddinf your yes you replied "yes Shintaro I would love to go out with you"

Daiki aomine
A month has Passed since he found out about your love crush on him and you being a new couple in Too Academy so, later that day you were on the roof reading your (f/a/b) when you heard someone this someone was Daiki aomine climbing you the ladder to the you were to you he looked nervous about something as he made his way closer to you. Daiki sat down beside you and gave you a note you accepted the note and opened the said note and it basically said.

Dear y/n
"Ever since that day on roof where we first met I had found you cute and when I heard that you had a crush on I knew I couldn't let you go so, will you go out with me"
From Daiki

After you finished reading the note you looked up at Daiki who was waiting for a response you smiled at how cute he was being at the moment so, you told that you would love to go out with him Daiki smile at your response he pulled you into a hug.

Ryota kise
A month has Passed since he found out about your love crush on him and you being a new couple in Kaijo high school you were with your best friend just chatting when you felt two hands cover your eyes the voice said "guess how it is" you brought your own hands up to feel the hands that covered your eyes you ponder for a bit then guessed "hmm... Is it kise?" he replied with a yes kise took his hands away from your eyes you turned around to see not just kise but a very cute and fluffy Teddy bear with a little note you opened the note it to say"