As Bf: Kise-kun

As much as your boyfriend is a model other then being the Ace of Kaijo high school's basketball team he does still spends lots of time with you.

He would take you out on mini dates if he has time over the week and if your brother Yukio Kasamatsu the captain of the Kaijo basketball team doesn't yell at him to get back to practice.

He would leave little surprise gifts in your locker his gifts wouldn't be to big like he would get you bracelet or necklace or  seal plushie something would able to put it in your bag.

He is very loyal to you like when his constant fan girls come to him and start flirting with him or just why not go out with me or just simply confessing their love to him and all that he would simply just say "that nice and all but I'm with someo...

He is very loyal to you like when his constant fan girls come to him and start flirting with him or just why not go out with me or just simply confessing their love to him and all that he would simply just say "that nice and all but I'm with someone else sorry" still holding on to you giving you a kiss on the cheek.

You as his girlfriend sometimes need to force him to study cause he can get distracted at times.

Other then his team, family or friends you are the one person in his life he respects the most above anyone else.

On his phone in his contacts he has your name as "babe" or "cute" or "y/n-chan" he also has lots of cute couple selfies of the both of you and photos of you on your own being cute he would also have videos of you both or just both individually.

He loves your support that you give him everyday and at his basketball games you would go to see him perform and cheer he just loves it so much. Out of all the people that cheer for each team that they support you are definitely the loudest one cheering for Kaijo high school basketball team.

He would sometimes come over to your house/apartment/flat you guys would watch any TV show together from comedic to romantic or just trash-TV shows.

He finds it cute when you fall asleep in his arms either from show TV together your just sleeping together in bed.

Neck kisses are a necessity for kise like he needs to give you neck kisses like needs to show how much he love you e.g. Waking up from bed in the morning nope kise will attack you with neck kisses saying hello or hey to him nope immediate neck kisses like he just wants to tell you that your his and that everyone knows your his.

As couples you both wear matching clothes to be stylish and its cute think of all the cute selfies and videos you both have made.

Kise hates when people disrespect you either it's his fan girls or just boys from other school he hates like he gets angry he just wants you to be treated right.

Your brother Yukio Kasamatsu introduced you and kise so, I guess you can thank your older brother for this (Idk it's up to you readers comment if you want to thank him or not).

He take you out on valentines day dates or for anniversaries

He spends the Christmas holidays with your family most times or its just you and your boyfriend kise.

Oh yeah I forgot to mention that for one the Christmasses as a Christmas present your man kise got you a mini golden poodle puppy mix he/she was so cute (leaves comments if the puppy was he/she and what you guys name would have given it).

You both go holidays together just spend some more time together.

You would spend weekend's at home snuggling in bed or going to a cafe or he would teach you a bit about basketball or fun you get him to read a proper book

You would both spend valentines day's giving each other love snuggles, love and dates.

A lot of date nights together as a couple you love each other.

He Loves PDA

🔞When your making out before having sex he loves to leave marks on your thighs 🔞

🔞One time when you were having sex with kise, you might be to loud with him and (y/o/b) might of walked on you both. From thar moment on you declared that you wouldn't have sex with kise at your house anymore🔞