They Walk In On You Masterbating

Gom

Seijuro Akashi
Your bf was coming over to your place cause he want to get snuggles and watch a movie with you as he made his way to your house he got to the front door of your house and opened the door with a spare key he closes the door behind him. Seijuro walk through the house making his was to the living room  the whole house was completely silent until he heard moaning coming from upstairs he walk closer to the stairs and heard his name being faintly called out again and again he smirks walking up the stairs to your bed room. He opened the door to see you laying there on the bedsheets in your crimson red underwear that you got especially for your bf seij you had your fingers down there just pleasuring yourself saying his name louder and louder. Your bf Seijuro chuckles quietly and smirks as he moves over to the you and sits down on the end of the bed and since your eyes were closed you didn't notice that he had replaced your fingers with his as he  continued to roughly finger you as he lefted marks on you. (P. S. After that scene happened you did get to snuggle and watch a movie to together underneath the sheets

Shintaro Midorima
Your bf came over to your place to see you wanted to go with him to antique store get a lucky type for upcoming game he had and he wanted you to come with him it seems to be that he wanted you to help find a lucky type. as he lefted his apartment he made his way to your place he having a spare key unlocked the front door he closed the door behind and walked into the living room when he heard moaning and his name rang out through the your house. He went up the stairs and went to your bedroom door to see you laying there on your bed sheets in only your underwear with your hand down there just fingering yourself moaning bf's name he was going to saying something but decided not to bother you and asked takao if he was free instead he was every blushy after that scene.

Daiki aomine
Your bf came over to your place cause he want to play Mario kart and if something else other then that would happened he would fine it that to as he continued on his way to your place he saw satsuki with her boyfriend the dogs stayed at home. Daiki continued on and got to house he opened the front door to then closed the front door behind him to be attack by the your dog and satsuki's dog was just watch from the dog bed. He went to see where you were which didn't take long at all cause the sounds of moaning and the faintly echo of his name rang through the house he smirked as he made his way up to your room when he opened the door to find you to be laying there on your bed sheets in your underwear with your hand down there just fingering yourself moaning your bf daiki's name smirked again as he made his way over to your figure on the bed and just decided to help you as he replaced yours and his finger continued what you were doing as he may kiss down your body. (P. S. after that scene happened you did play Mario kart with you tho you were still un sure is to why you uncomfortable until your bf told you)

Ryota kise
Your bf came over to your place wanted to see wanted to go to a café with you so, the best way to ask was to visit them and ask right?. As he made his way to your place he gotten there and with the spare key he unlocked the front door and walked inside shutting the door behind him as he walked through the hallways he heard moaning and his name so, curiosity getting better of kise he went investigate the sound he came up a pond your bedroom door to open it to see you laying there on your bed sheets in your underwear with your hand down there just fingering yourself moaning bf's kise name he moved closer to you obviously you had your eyes closed cause you didn't noticed that he had decided to help you out he moved to bed and replacing your with his finger he continued what you started as he left love marks on you. (P. S. After that scene happened you didn't go to the café that day with kise but, the day after that as kise had stayed)

Tetsuya kuroko
Your bf was came just cause tetsuya 2 want to see your pupper Athena again so, he and his husky went to your apartment that you live with your twin brother kagami anyway he was meeting up with tatsuya. As your bf got the apartment he said bye to kagami and he had told tetsuya that you in your bedroom he nodded and went to the living room. so, as tetsuya 2 and Athena played with the squeaky toys he went to see you as moved closer to your bedroom door he could hear moaning and his name being called for opened the door to you laying there on your bed sheets in your underwear with your hand down there just fingering yourself moaning bf's Tetsuya name he moved closer to you obviously you had your eyes closed cause you didn't noticed that he decided to help you out as lay kisses down your body. (P. S. After that scene happened you and tetsuya just snuggled in bed together until it after 1 you beginning to get hungry got up had a got dressed and went to the kitchen to see about food for you and your tetsuya)