They Found Out That You Loved Them

Gom

Seijuro akashi
It been months since you were introduced  to Rakuzan high's captain Seijuro akashi by Kotaro Hayama and not for the life of you could you get the crimson emperor out of your head you basically had a love crush on him and you didn't want him to know right away. So, while you in the cafeteria with your (f/b/f/n) you were having your lunch when she start teasing you about your crush "you and Seijuro sitting in a tree k-i-s-s-i-n-g" she said to you making kissing noises you blushed hitting her arm slightly telling her to stop but she kept on teasing you saying "y/n you have to tell Seijuro that you love him at some point or you would lose him to some else" you blush again cause it was true that you loved him and the fact she had to whisper the whole sentence in your ear made you jump up in shock  from your seat.

you held your ear and gave her a Paddington hard stare she just shrugged ''its true y/n'' she said to you ''yeah (f/b/f/n) is right you have to tell him'' your other best friend Myra said to you as she sat beside your (f/b/f/n) at the table ''i know that Myra'' you said to her as you got composure back as you sat back down again in your seat  next her and Myra who was sitting her lunch. you said in a kind of normal pitch of voice "So, what if I'm in love with Seijuro akashi and that I find him cute, hot and definitely not to mention extremely sexy when he is playing on the court but he is the most popular boy in school there is no way in hell he would ever go for me' you said to her. as Myra looks up at you and said ''y/nkun don't say that he would totally go for you'' she said to you ''do you really think so?'' you asked her ''yes i know so i see the way he looks at you in class'' Myra said to you ''what ...... (you blush) your (f/b/f/n)  "y/n you should keep your voice down" you looked around to see everyone looking at you in the shock "wait she likes him" one (female student) said "wow they would so great to together" one (male student) said "aww they would look so cute" a second (female student) said ''yeah your right I've seen them together like just talking but they seem so close'' a second (male student) said. Realising what you had said out loud you blushed at the thought that seijuro might of heard what you said which is why you ran off somewhere out of the canteen to just get your face to stop being in all blush. Myra ran after to you as your (f/b/f/n) stayed in the cafeteria.

>>Meanwhile back a the cafeteria <<
after you had fled the cafeteria from embarrassment and Myra went after you (f/b/f/n) giggled to herself while she got her books and your books back into your bag and her bag she also picked her Myra/s school bag to. as she was about to leave she was stopped by your (Ch/b/f) Kotaro Hayama she stood there "is what we heard from y/n true? No it's just that akashi wants to know?" he said pointing over to Seijuro the crimson emperor sitting with Reo, Chihiro, nebuya at a long table at the other end of the canteen. She looked over at them and looked back at Kotaro and just said "yes it's true that y/n loves Seijuro but, don't tell her I told you that she would hate me'' she said to him as she waved bye to him and left to go find you and Myra. Kotaro saw your (f/b/f/n) leave the cafeteria and turned around and went back to the basketball team he sat down at the table "yeah the rumour is true akashi" he said to Seijuro "excellent now I know how to get her" Seijuro said to them the team looked at him as he told the team of his plan to trap you they agreed to the plan.

The next day the plan went into action around the school everyone knew of the plan even your (f/b/f/n) and Myra knew of the plan. So while you were in the library finishing up your home work or just studying you got spooked by your (ch/b/f) kotaro you looked up at him quizzically  "Kotaro hey what's up" you asked him while you were focused on your books spread out on the table he sighed and gave you a note then left you in the library you took a break from the books to open the note and read it to yourself.

Dear y/n,
I know about your crush on me well since you told everyone in the cafeteria. I loved the fact that you think I'm cute, hot and very extremely sexy. But I feel hurt that you think nothing could happen with us so I want to you see again.
Can't wait to see you
From
Your crush.