a kiss on the basketball court

Daiki Aomine x reader fluff

You and your notorious pervert ace of a bf daiki aomine have kissed many many times but never on the court for some reason that just never happen and you being the persisted girlfriend you were wanted to try something new and your bf was going to say no. but for some reason or another he keeps try to avoid you from kissing him which was really really weird to you cause you guys always do it like it couple you do either at the front of school at the school gates or in between class in the hallways or on the roof of the school or in the locker rooms alone etc...

Anyway you were talking to your other (f/b/f/n) and (m/b/f/n) after class and they both looking at you and said like in sync ''go ahead and do it'' you smiled when you went to see your other (best friend) satsuki momoi and was asking her what she would do if her boyfriend kept on escaping your changes for a first kiss and she told you ''look y/n if this is really what you want to try with him after practice then tell him or better yet you could just ask to help him with his stretches after practice then do it'' you thought about and agreed to what momoi said.

So, while the basketball practice was happening TOO's academy gym you watched your bf get point after point you smiled see him playing a the sport that he loves so, much. Anyway you sitting on the bench and when then took a break from practice your bf went over to the benches and didn't sit beside nope instead in sat next to sakuRai and was talking to him you looked kinda of hurt and was even deciding to walk out of gym you looked at momoi ''please tell me you saw that'' you whispered to momoi she nodded and told you ''well we will just see what happens next'' you nodded and staying strong.

The break was finished and went to another practice match you watched getting a bit bored of waiting so, you quietly packed your bag of the homework that you didn't end up doing nd that you would do when you got home you promised yourself. Anyway practice was while finished and the were doing stretches decided not to moved nor say anything to see if he notice you went on to the phone when felt your phone being taken from your hands you looked up to see your bf daiki giving you his classic smiling you looked away.

He obviously saw your face he sat beside you and asked ''babe can you come and help me stretch'' you looked at him and replied ''why don't you stretch on your own you don't really need my help'' he insisted that you helped him you looked over at momoi and given her a hard stare she running behind imayoshi as a shield you sighed and just nodded he pulled you to the middle of the gym floor and you help him stretch.

So, while you were helping him stretch you and daiki were making small talk you asked ''i was wondering why you were kinda ignoring me a bit'' he stopped looking up at you with a confused face and bluntly said ''no i wouldn't ignore you intentionally'' you looked away and mutter loud enough for him to here ''well it's was just that every time i ask about a kiss it seems to me that you keep escaping me from some reason but there isn't a reason that's fine'' you looking a bit sad you heard him chuckle beside you on floor he pulled closer to him when you were only inches away he flipped you so, he hovered over you.

He smirked at you he bring his hot breath to your neck and collar you squirm as he kissed you placed your arms around his neck as you pulled him in closer deepering into the kiss.

the end
Word count: 704
Hope you guys enjoy the story! See you guys in the next story ✌️