Candy, Suagr

husband Atsushi Murasaikbara x wife reader fluff

there is something that you have always loved about your sweet cinnamonroll of a husband atsushi murasaikbara even after you got married went on that amazing honeymoon together to the France and even after you had the triples which was alot of work to deal he was always  by you side through everything. now the triples are all 4years old and they are very loud but you loved them all especially your two daughter one being your extract copy and you the other daughter being the extract copy of your husband as your son has a bit of you and bit of him like he would your hair colour but would have his eye colour.

>>one day of the weekend<< 

you woke to your loving husband beside you in his arms in your master bedroom you sat up in the comfort of your very comfortable bedsheets as you husband still was asleep anyway you heard the birds chirping outside your window on a bench of a tree in the local park in your community. you looked to your left to see the door to your bedroom had opened slightly to see three faces looking in you smiled motioned them into the room quietly as they came in they went to your side of the bed which was where vanity table was anyway you decided to get up from you bed went to the bed door wearing your dressing robe and went downstairs with the triples to see what to cook for breakfast since it was 8am. 

in the kitchen you looked at the fridge to see what to cook for the four of you since the five one to make this family was still asleep and snoring too yes you could hear him from downstairs. you started to hum to a song on the radio while you cooked you so, deep in thought you didn't hear a ''morning'' in a lazy tone until you felt to arms around your waist that brought you back from your thoughts. you looked up to see a purple giant in the kitchen behind you replied with ''morning sweetie''. you finished up what you cooking and set it on the table your kids while you and your had your morning talks with a cup of coffee/tea as you watched your children goggle up the food on the table then went to brush there teeth before playing in the playing room while you and your husband had your own breakfast. 

you finished up your breakfast going upstairs to have a quick shower they to brushed your teeth, wash you face, comped your hair getting all dolled up to up with your friends you went back downstairs after checking yourself in the mirror like 12 times at this point anyway you saw your loving husband sitting on the couch you smiled at him walking over to him bend over the back of the couch giving him a kiss ''honey right I'm off now to meet up with my friends so, no missing ok'' you went to see your kid(s)they playing in the play room saw you and ran to you hug you saying ''bye mommy'' you hugged they all back they waving at your family you walked out of the house with your keys to your car and drove off. 

>>meanwhile back to the Murasaikbara household<<

 right after you left the street that you living the kid(s) went back to playing and your husband went back to watching tv when he had decided to bake a cookies or cup cakes he through it would be nice to have a bit of help so, he got up and went to playroom and said ''hey (d/n),(d/n) and (s/n) want to help daddy make cookies in the kitchen for mommy'' he said hearing running footsteps to see three happy faces nodding in agreement as the two girls an boy ran out of the play room into the kitchen very happy and excited as the two girls got out there aprons and there brothers apron too. as atsushi got out all the equipment out of the cupboard near the sink get up a cookie dough recipe on his computer and placed that on the island counter in the kitchen. 

one the other hand y/n was making her way to café where her best friends had decided to meet up at as her made her way to the café she immediately recognised you called out to them ''(f/b/f/n) and (f/b/f/n) hey? been a while?''. they saw you and ran to you giving you a hug you hug them back by getting your balance back from they attack. you and your girlfriends had into the café  as you it to a table and order three drinks; one ice latte , Italian coffee and one white hot chocolate with whipped cream and marshmallows as you waited for your order you chatted about families and jobs and just basically catching up. you showed them pictures of your husband atsushi Murasaikbara and the triples it's a very hectic family life when the waiter in the café served you three your drinks at the your table you continued to chat until it was time to go you got up and your hug one of the your best friends as the other paid for the drinks you went to your other best friends and hugged her the three of you walked out of the café and waving to them you walked to your car and drove off you still in town so, you called you husband to see if we were short of anything in the kitchen so, you gave him a call in the car you had a screen that allowed you to call without being pulled off by police anything you called him.

>>back at the Murasaikbara household<<

your husband was almost done with put the cookie batter on the cookie sheet and with help from your husband who help you son put in the cookies into the oven while the four washed and cleaned up the equipment to dry and put away before you came back for the meeting friends after cleaning you called atsushi saying ''hey babe how are you I'm on the home do we need anything'' he still on the call put you on speaker and ''hmm well I'm out of my favourite candy bars oh and sugar me and the kids were baking and we used up the sugar'' he said on the phone your kids ran back into the kitchen when heard mommy on the phone you could hear giggling they yelling ''hi mommy'' you smiled ''hey sweeties' ok sugar and candy bars got it see you when I get home'' you end the call as you smiled at the cute call you had with your family anyway you drove off in your car to the commercial store to buy both sugar and candy bars as you paid for the the stuff you decided why not to a little something for your three 4 year old's there was a stall kids toys of plushie and Lego stuff and you know that you could get them anything kids toy and they would be happy with so, you got them a new Lego box and plushie.(a/n girl you spoil your children's to much like omg). 

anything you got back in the car after paying for the stuff putting it into bags and putting it in the front passenger seat as you drove home. hours later you got home and unlocking the the front door of your house you closed the door that next to the stairs up the second floor as you walking into the kitchen that was connected to the living room you walked straight to the kitchen putting your handbag and the shopping bags on the island counter you called ''atsushi kids mommy's back home'' you heard running of three little feet and a lazy been pole with them he smiled back at you both embraced each other. you both let go looking over to the kids looking in the bag to see stuff for them as well even tho they didn't say thing to mommy she just knew I guess anyway you went into a different shopping bag you saying ''I got the candy bars and sugar that you asked for'' he took out the candy bars to be in all of his favourite flavours that he loved then he got the sugar out of the shopping bag and put that in the sugar cabinet. he went back to you smiling a ''I'm so, happy that I married you that I made the right choice'' you faked a hurt face but you smiled embracing in a kiss while the kids left to play with the Lego and new plushies that they got from you. 

the end 

for moment anyway I didn't know what to name the three triplets at all I couldn't think of names I might think of names to give them(s) when figure out what else to put in the story. 

word count: 731

I hope you enjoyed the story this the last of the fluff story I will be doing for this book the rest of the future fluffs will be in the third book to the haikyuu! and kuroko no basuke preferences scenarios books. see you in the next story peace out.