sakura blossoms bloom

seijuro akashi x reader, younger sister of momo yaoyorozu

genre: fluff, smut 

Crossover between - kuroko no basuke x Boku No Hero Academia x kissed by the baddest bidder 

Story idea: you are the younger sister of momo yaoyorozu. Yes y/n yaoyorozu. You lived with your sister and parents in an amazing lifestyle. But when you were 10 you went to school in America until you were 17. you came back to japan for family reasons but end up going to japan with your bf and his team. after breaking up with him after he lost a game. you stayed in japan. five years later you bumped into a man that would be your future husband. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You are the second daughter of the yaoyorozu family. A rich family in japan. Their eldest daughter Momo is in a school for hero's as that's what she wanted to become. On the other hand you were born quirkless and so went to a school far away from the hero's life. So you went to a private elementary school at 10 before moving to America and finishing off the rest of elementary school and middle school and high school there. You had family over there so you stayed with them while you went to school there. While in America you met a guy. Well a guy might be calling it nice. More of a jerk. A blond jerk. He was 18. Well we think we don't actually know for sure. But anyway you dated him for some unknown reason we aren't really sure about that one either and tbh the author doesn't really know why either so meh.

When you turned 18 you went back to Japan in the summer. It was around that time your bf and his team went to japan too for some reason. So you all went together. While there you went to meet your family and friends and went to see a match that your bf's team was in. while there you hated the match from the start. Your blood was boiling from what he said about your country and the people you played basketball to. So you had decided to go with your plan to break up wiith him since you were going to do that from the moment you met him. To date him and then break up with him if he does something stupid like right now.

So when a kagetor aida told them to extend their stay and have another match in one week. A team was formed called the vorpal swords the ''dream team'' and they beat jacberwock 92 to 90 in the rematch. That's when you broke up with him. Tho some might think its mean to do that but you hated them and Japan hated them also so, yeah I don't think they would go against it. Anyway you stayed in Japan while then went back to America. So, for the next three years you built a small business. A boba tea business to be precise. You love boba.. and well who doesn't. You live in an apartment alone in Tokyo with the money from your small business and the money from your family's wealth as well.

One day you went out on the weekend to see your friends at a cafe. You were walking down the one side street. When you bumped into a man that you knew and recognised as seijuro akashi, a part of the gom and was a player for the Los Angeles lakers team and now took over his father's company. "hello I'm sorry for bumping into you" you said to him "hello to you miss it's fine" he said back to you and left. You went to the cafe "omg girl what happened? Who was holding you up?" Myra asked "oh it was seijuro akashi I bumped into him on the streets so I said hello and he said hello back then left" you said to her.

Both myra and kai looked at you "omg you did what? You talked to him?" kai asked you "yeah why are you freaking out? You asked back "hmm hello he is from a wealthy family like you girl. It's possible that you end up marrying him cause of a business deal or an arranged marriage, '' Kai said to you. "oh that yeah that might happen but I don't want that" you said to them "wait what? Why?" kai asked you "cause I want to find someone at some point in the future" you said to her. After your talk with your friends. You got a text from your mother "love I'm coming over to see you for a week as I want to talk to you about your future" you looked at the text "fine I'll pick you up from the Tokyo train station" you said texted her back. A week later you picked up your mom from the train station and brought her back to your apartment. You made some tea cause you knew your mom wanted to have a long conversation with you about your future.