They Get Angry At You Cause They Thought You Hurt/bully Someone + Aftermath Pt2

Shutoku high

Takao Kazunari - your framed for hitting

after starting second year at shutoku high. you were with your (f/b/f/n/) at the canteen when you saw ''the bitch'' walking with her posy. she scanned the room and saw you in the corner. smiling she went over and fake trips over your chair. the canteen was silent and when she started to fake cry saying you tripped her up. when everyone knows that she went over there did that to herself and she knows it. when your twin brother and your bf takao came into the canteen to hear a girl crying and making false accusations about you to a teacher that came over to the table. since you didn't do anything wrong. the teacher let heather off on a warning about making false accusations on other students. heather was pissed that her plan didn't work. she decided to come up with another plan and this time work. the everyone still didn't believe I just wanted to point this out. but your bf did break up with you over it.  

>>Aftermath <<

Heather looking please "finally everything is going my way" she laughs. as you ran away crying. you left the school. cause you just couldn't take it anymore. a week later after the incident you heard that heather was kicked out of the school for framing and accusing you for hitting her when you didn't. the news reached the basketball team. Your bf takao felt bad and guilty for breaking up with you. When went back to school. You were with your (f/b/f/n) when takao found you and apologies for breaking up with you over it.

Rakuzan high

Kotaro Hayama - your framed for manipulation
Since your the twin sister of seijuro akashi and goes to Rakuzan high like him. He knew that you getting picked on and bullied by a group of girls known as the "Heather posy" he didn't do anything at first until that day happened. You were in the library studying away with your two best friends. When the teacher and principal came into the library and told you that you were kicked out of the school for manipulation. When you got a text from kotaro.

Taro 🐆

"y/n I'm breaking up with you. Why would you do that to her. We are done"

Chat end

>>Aftermath<<

Once you were kicked out. Your best friend and twin brother seijuro showed the video of the plan that heather had planed to kick you out of Rakuzan school by framing you of manipulating her. So the principal kicked her out of the school. Kotaro was confused and asked his captain" hey akashi why would kick heather out of the school when she did not do anything it was all y/n who did that right come on" he said to him ''myra show him the video we found of heather" seijuro said to her. Kai showed him the plan to kick you out of Rakuzan school by framing you of manipulation. He stumbled back with shock and guilt that he broke up with y/n over something she did not do. "she was framed.. Shit I'm an idiot... I don't think she would want to see ever I did break up with her and dated heather cause I thought she manipulated her when she did not" kotaro whispered to himself. He really wanted to see you again. So seijuro texted you.

Cat lover

Sis just so you know heather is kicked out of school and kotaro hayama wants to see you again. He misses you 

........
Fine sei he can come over
.......

OK

Chat end

He looked up at kotaro and the team "so you can see her kotaro after practice" he said to him. (fast-forward) kotaro and your twin sei got home and he left him go upstairs to your room alone "y/n are you there it's me taro I want to talk" he said to you "fine come taro" you said to him. He came into you room and in that moment taro saw your face he ran over and hugged you "y/n I'm so sorry for thinking you were lying and breaking up with you I want to get back together with you please" he said to you "taro.. I.." you were going to say something when kotaro paused you "no it's fine y/n I get it y/n you don't want me" he said to you "no taro I didn't say that ofc I want to be with you again but i can't get over of the fact that you dated her when she framed me" you said to him crying "sorry y/n I can leave if you want forget what I said I just want to see you again" he said to you. You kissed him to shut him up and so you got back to together.