I have always loved you

Seijuro akashi x childhood friend reader

Genre: fluff, smut

There was this guy in Teiko that you knew from when you were a small kid its not that you were neighbours but more like you were also from a posh wealthy family and that you and this boy were supposed to be husband and wife in the future. This boy was Seijuro akashi and he went to teiko junior high school well so, did you go to teiko junior high school as well. You stayed closer friends until after middle high school and after going to the same Rakuzan high school and after he went to take over his family business and you went to college but still went to take over your family business to.

You went on a couple of dates with Seijuro when you were still in college and now you are in a 4 year relationship. You went on a couple anniversary dates, had Christmas holidays together. This is now your 5 year anniversary coming up soon. Two days before your 5 year anniversary so, to surprise your lover Seijuro you went shopping for gifts for the anniversary you went to get a new outfits.

The two days had pasted and the day of the anniversary came up and went apparently your lover had some business to attend to so, you just dropped it you thought maybe he forgot about it or something anyway doesn't matter. A year later and your 6 years anniversary was coming in 5 months and you were going to do something but it came back to you that he was to busy last time.

5 months later and your 6 year anniversary was around the corner and you still had the surprise outfit still there from last year but did never get to wear it. You were going to leave your lover's place just go shopping when one of the maids asked you to meet Seijuro back in his office you walked to the office when you got there you he told you that there was gift waiting in the bedroom you hesitately went back to the to see a gift on the bed you were about to open it the gift.

(Warning mature content ahead if you are too uncomfortable about reading this just pass or skip it)

You heard the door to bedroom open to your lover with a smirk on his face he walked over to you he asked if you had read the note you found the note is said he was sorry that he forgot about the anniversary last year. He also said that he would make it up to you. So, one the day of the anniversary he made that promise come true to you so, after your anniversary dinner he took you back up to the bedroom and throwing you on to the bed Seijuro locked the door be hide him. He started to strip of his clothes and started to strip yours to let the dress fall to the ground leaving you in only your crimson red lacy underwear seijuro slowly touched your lacy underwear he teasily striped your underwear pushing you back on to the bedsheets as he striped the rest of his clothes to he be just in his boxers.

Seijuro hovered over you and continued to kiss you from your neck to your collarbone to both your breasts sucking and licking the bub on the right breasts and massaging the left breasts and then the visa versa to kissing the bridge between your breasts to your stomach to your legs and thighs as you let out quiet moans of pleasure as he continued to mark your Body.

He spreaded your legs wide open and stucked one finger moving in and out of your p$$$$ as you moaned loudly Seijuro as he added another and another then he pulled out cleaning his fingers. Seijuro told you to stand up he took off his boxers letting his member spring free from it's confinment you did what he said he then lay down on the bed he then told you to sit on his face.

You crawled on top of Seijuro and brough your p$$$$ over his face Seijuro grabbed a hold of your waist a brought you down. He slowly blow on your p$$$$ you moaned loudly as you hold on to the bedpost for support. Seijuro started to eat you out licking and sucking on your fold and clit you using your right hand grabbing on to Seijuro 's crismon as your left still holding on to the bedpost as you moaned loudly again.

Seijuro continued eating you out as you screamed and moaned in pleasure as he nuzzling his tongue further into your p$$$$ you flinged your head back and screaming "ah! Feels so good" you moaned and released your organism all over Seijuro's face as he lick all of your juices. Seijuro pulled you down on top of his member as roughly thrusts into your p$$$$. Seijuro asked "do you like that baby girl hmm?" as you continued to bounce up and down on him you didn't answer he asked agin"do you like how I make you feel hmm? ".

Seijuro 's left still holding on to your waist as his right hand went from fingering you to gropping your breasts as he speed up. You release your third organism all of him he pulled out he flipped you around to be on all fours he crawled up behind you and asked " baby girl who's your daddy?" you moaned loudly as he fingered you again he grabbed your chin to face him and asked you again "baby girl who's daddy makes you feel this good?" you screamed "ah! Y-you are my daddy".

He kissed you and re-entered you hitting you roughly and every second he would spank you. He order you to say his name again.

He spanked you screamed "daddy"

Spank order "say it louder"

Ah! Daddy! Daddy!

Spank order again "say it louder again" as Seijuro brought his finger to your p$$$$ and fingered you.

You screamed "ah! Daddy! Daddy! Daddy"

Seijuro continued to hit into your p$$$$ as hit and hit g-spot again and again harder and harder you screamed "ah! Yes! Daddy! Hit there again! Please hit there again" he continued hitting your g-spot at angle more harder thrusts Seijuro gave you got your legs going weak.

Your legs weak gave out you fall on the bed as Seijuro continued to roughly thrusts into your p$$$$. You scream "D-daddy I-I'm g-gonna c-cummm" he replied "same me to baby" he grabbed a hold of your hands as his thrusts got sloppier and sloppier he felt himself releasing soon.

You and Seijuro moaned and grunted as you both released your contents on to the bedsheets and each other leaving his contents inside you. You and Seijuro got both your breath back and he pulled out and collapsing beside you he pulled you into a hug and whispered "I have always loved you" you giggled and kissed his check and he smiled deeped the kiss with you as both parted from the kiss you both fell asleep.

A week later you woke up with morning sickness and since your lover was wasn't there cause of a meeting you went to a doctor on you own just to find out that you were pregnant with twins one boy and one girl tho you knew the gender of the twins you didn't tell your lover yet until you he was finished his meeting. Later that day you saw he was writing letters and signing documents you decided to not to disturb him and continued to go down the hallway back to the his bedroom. Tho your presents didn't really go un-noticed well the door was lefted open a bit. After he noticed you finished what he was doing and called you in you hesitately walked in he motioned you forward you walked closer to him.

He noticed that you looked a bit pale that's when you told him "I went to the doctor and they found out that I was pregnant with twins one boy and one girl" you stopped when you saw your lovers face you stayed quiet. That's when you saw your lover Seijuro get up and walked over to you bringing you into a hug you were shocked but he said that he was happy about your pregnancy. 9 months later you gave birth two healthy and happy baby twins one was a boy had your lover Seijuro's crimson eyes and y/h/c (for me it's brown hair) and the other one was a girl had y/e/c (for me its light blue with dark blue ring eyes) and your lover Seijuro's crismon hair colour. The boy's name was akaira Akashi and the girl's name was kiara Akashi.

A year later
Your lover Seijuro asked you to marry him when the twins were a year old the both of you had was wonderful and beautiful wedding and then the honeymoon to Italy for one week then to France for the second week and after that you and him came back as husband and wife but also as parents to your beautiful twins.

Word count: 1593
Also if any of guys can help give me a title name for this story so, if have on write one down in the comments?. Hope you guys enjoy the story! See you guys in the next story ✌️