*Summer Holidays Special*

Generation of Miracles x reader summer holiday special

Seijuro akashi
The summer holidays was coming so, the Rakuzan basketball team decided to go to the beach for the holidays you and the team packed stuff away to go to the beach while you were packing your (f/b/f/n) and Myra had giving you a new bikini suit which you didn't see what colour it but she said it was for your bf giving you wink then left you blushed cause you knew what she meant anyway. ( time skip to the beach). As you got the  beach you had looked through your bag and found a bikini suit that you did not chose anyway you and your (f/b/f/n) and Myra to the changing rooms she came out in a teal blue bikini suit and Myra came out in a yellow cheetah print bikini and you cam out in a crimson red and bright yellowish orange bikini suit and you were a bit in embarrassed you walked back with your (f/b/f/n) and Myra as you pass the team. they left you to and see their partners. (f/b/f/n) and reo and Myra went over to flirt with kotaro as you went off to with your bf. there was a beach chair beside him for you ''aww he's sweet'' you thought as you put your beach bag down next to the chair as you lay down you tried your very best to acted normal as possible as you put on sun cream and read a book until your bf had to say "look love if you wanted to have beach sex could of just asked'' then went back to reading his book your cheeks turned a dark crimson hue you heard he sigh as he moved his sunglasses down to see what you were wearing and to see you in a blushy state. he gets up and moves on over to you to your beach chair and decides to give you a little punishment saying that I made the right bikini choice. As he kissed down your body leave light hickeys from your neck to your thighs he moves your pants part of the bikini down to your feet as he shoves a finger you. (let just say your bf loves summer holidays with you)

Shintaro Midorima
It was summer and the Shutoku basketball team decided to take a break from hardcore practice for upcoming games. The Seirin basketball team was invited to as well why not. You were packing stuff up in your bag you put on a green bikini suit that picked up in a bikini store for summer you thought it was a cute colour. As you and the Seirin team made it to beach you could see your childhood best friend takao and your green carrot ace of a Shintaro you going to see him but you just stayed with your team. (Time skip to lunch). You having lunch with Seirin when you both your (f/b/f/n) and (m/b/f/n) just chilling when you got up told you were going on a walk alone that you would be back soon. You went on the walk but what you didn't know was that you weren't alone. You stepped into the ocean taking in the sea breeze that's when you felt a hand take yours. You looked over to your bf beside you standing in the ocean. He commented on your green bikini he really loved it the day went a happy fun day.

Daiki aomine
There is a beach that you and satsuki use to go to with your parents when you young so, you decided to go there this year with the too Academy basketball team which mean your dark blue pervert ace of a bf daiki aomine will see you in a bikini which he hasn't seen before. You and Your sister were packing when she had me a dark blue bikini to wear she told you put it on and that it would save you time changing there. You agreed and put the dark blue bikini suit on and out a dress of it. You both went outside to see your dark blue eyed pervert of a bf daiki aomine the three of you walked to the basketball team buss and you all made it to the beach. (Time skip to the beach). The buss had made it to the beach you and the team had set stuff up on the beach. You were sitting next to your sister and your bf as went to read your book it was taking away from you by your bf which you knew it was normal thing he did from time to time. He wanted to see your bikini you sighed taking off your dress to show off your dark blue bikini outfit. He grapped your arm pulling you over to his beach chair he sat down first he pulled you down to sit infront of him on the chair for cuddles (p.s. The reader wasn't sitting in his lap just sitting in between his legs if that makes since) he really loved your bikini outfit a lot.

Ryota kise
You loved summer beach days, etc............so, when you had commented that it might be good idea to go to the beach for summer holidays your bf's eyes lit up you giggled on how cute kise can be at times. Tho you didn't want to go just to you alone together so, you invited the Kaijo basketball team to the beach and so, moriyama can find a cute girlfriend if he hadn't already found one yet that is. Anyway you had finished packing your beach bag to had put on a sun dress over your yellow bikini you had on. (Time skip to the beach). The day went well for the team you had lunch together but it was even more fun for a) your bf he wouldn't let you go I mean by as soon as you took off your sun dress he attacked you and now (like the story for Daiki you sitting in between his legs on his bench chair) and b) moriyama cause you saw him talking to a cute girl and it seems like it was going well there were definitely smiles on the girls so, I guess everything went well.

Tetsuya kuroko
It was the summer and you thought it might be a good idea to persuade Coach riko to let the Seirin high basketball team a day off to Idk visit the beach for a day. She thought it might be a good idea when she looked at her team to there faces all lit up relief. As you packed your stuff and a extra bag for your husky pup Athena to the beach cause this was dog friendly you had told your bf Tetsuya about it to tho your twin brother was I guess kinda ok about it. You had finished put your sun dress over your light blue and red bikini outfit. The outfit wasn't to revealing anyway you went to get Athena at your twin brothers heel just sitting patiently with the harness on cause she loves the water she gets a bit to crazy around water.(Time skip to the beach). You had met up with the team there that's when you a bit of struggle trying to pull back your pupper cause gain she crazy about the water. You had settled down your stuff on a beach chair as you took the harness off of your pupper as she bolted down to the sea to splash into the water you had took your sun dress to join Athena and others of team in sea. You having to much fun didn't notice your light blue phantom of a bf Tetsuya behind but you did see his bog play with your dog. Lunch time had coming as you were sitting on the beach chair cause you had food and water for the dogs you always come prepared. Anyway you feeding your dog Athena watermelon you could tell that someone was staring at you to see it was your bf Tetsuya. He commented about your cute bikini outfit all in all it was fun sunny amazing day at the beach.

Atsushi Murasaikbara
Summer in akita doesn't happen all the time cause it snows all the time. So, when it is sunny you would usually go to the beach but when it isn't sunny and it is cold you go to a different beach and so, that's exactly what happened. You did had to persuade your lovable tall bean sweet cinnamon roll of a bf Atsushi Murasaikbara that if he comes to the beach day you give him everything single snacks and treats that he loves that you bringing with you in your beach bag. You even sent a picture to prove it he then a agreed so, anyway. You had packaged your beach bag you had finished putting on your sun dress over your purple bikini outfit that you found with your (f/b/f/n) the other day.(Time skip to the beach).You, your older brother Tatsuya, the team and your bf Atsushi Murasaikbara to the beach some of the team were in ocean others relaxing you as promised you give him the snacks and treats you had in your bag as you went to take off your dress to revealing  a cute purple bikini outfit as you lay down on beach chair. As you read your favourite book you notice that there was someone staring at you you looking around to see it was just your bf eating his snacks that you had given to him. You saw he had stopped eating the snacks he asked if you wanted to join him in eating snacks you nodded. You got up but you realise that when you got (just like kise and daiki he pulled you down so, you sitting in between his legs on the his beach chair while your brother Tatsuya stole your beach chair as he join in on the snacks eating.