In Love With Miss. Fingertape

Shintaro Midorima x gf reader fluff

(y/n) (l/n) aka: Miss. Fingertape you are/were known as that was your nickname in Shutoku high well its not cause you are the shooting guard shintaro midorima's girlfriend and probably not that you are also the a 1st year manager to the basketball team.

It's because when any time literally anyone on the Shutoku team needs anything you have for e.g. if kimura or miyaji or even otsubo are like ''anyone have the med kit'' or something like that you be like yeah got it. Another e.g. if your green carrot of a bf shintaro wanted the finger tape you got him you would toss to him giving you smile you turning the smile back to him. Here is third e.g. lets say if takao or one of the other players on the team got injured or wanted something there not need to ask cause you are experienced to know what the players would need or want on the time out inbetween matches or at practice.

Since that was just examples here is a time where you helped out alot on the Shutoku it was probably against (random KNB high school team) and things weren't really out as one of the key players on the starting line up got injured halfway through the game and had been switched out for a different player to take his place while you and two another teammates brought him to medical bay at the gymnasium you brought the med kit with you. The other two teammates left you him alone while patched him back up with the med kit and taping up the injury tho he was probably not going to be put right way until he got the ok to back in and the way the game was going he have to be put off the game.

y/n pov

I watching my bf Shintaro Midorima make another one of perfect three pointers when I suddenly I heard a scream the whole crowd was in shock as the team of Shutoku crowded around there star player on laying on the court the coach told them to take him to the medic bay I followed them to see what he had injured mostly to know if he was ok. I go to the medic bay with my bf and the other two players they had place him on the medic bay bed and left me with him. I went over to him to see what actually happening and he told me that what happened I knowing how aggressful the team that Shutoku was against.

I had brought over the medic bag over to the bed that my bf was laying/sitting on as I patched up the injury then taped it up telling him to rest for the time being since he couldn't do anything and he won't be able to do anything for while since wouldn't be able to play basketball for while. I felt the presence of my bf behind me he had place his none injured arm around your waist as he placed his chin on your head he said ''thank you my Miss. Fingertape I don't know what I'll do without you'' as I felt him kiss the top of my head as he pulled me to the bed as we both sat in each others inbrass when I heard the medic bay door open to see the 1st year point guard takao Kazunari.

You had pulled away you getting up on to put away the med kit stuff as takao asked you "so, y/n what happened to him?" you told that he injured his left arm he won't be able to play basketball so, he is in a bit of a sour mood. Takao smirked at your green carrot of a bf you went to your med kit when you heard a ''why are you doing here for? did the match finish Nanodayo" he said to takao. You saw takao nodded say the Skutoku high won tho it didn't feel like a they won they loss there star player.

After that you walk out of the medic bay with your medic bag and your hand in your bf's right hand with takao on his left as you three all got back to the team you told the team and coach what happened they weren't happy with the fact that there star shooter would be out of commission for a while but they weren't going to force him to play if he would just get injured again.

Anyway the Shutoku team got there bags and lefted the gymnasium to the buss instead takao taking the wagon wheel you got home to his place. You unlocking the front door letting you both in his younger sister and his mother were home seeing shintaro Midorima's left arm in a sling they go worried about him you told them what happened they thanked you for looking after him you told not a bother you gave give him a kiss waving to the his sister and mother and was about to walked out.

When you were at the door you hit called back in by his mom ask if you could stay and look after him a bit more you smiled think that one night would probably be to much you didn't want to over do your stay or anything you nodded and stayed one night.

the end
Word count: 931
Hope you guys enjoy the story! See you guys in the next story ✌️