They Walking In On Seeing You Singing

Gom

Seijuro akashi
There has been one thing that you might of forgot to tell your bf Seijuro is that you could sing so, when he came over to your place to hang out with your favourite song came and you just couldn't say no so, as you were singing you didn't even here Seijuro come into the living room to see you singing. He was shocked and after the song had finished you turned around to see him smirking at you he said "when exactly were you going to tell me that you could singing" you blush and looking down he continued " I want to hear your voice again so, why don't you sing for me again and that's an order" you sighed and sang a song you knew of from memory.

Shintaro Midorima

It was the weekend and you staying over at your bf's place you just wanted to be with him anyway you had woken up before him and had put on the radio but to loud so, it wouldn't wake him up anyway your favourite song came so, your first initial thing to do was sing a long to it. So, that what you did as you sand along to the song ont he radio you heard a tired morning voice from the hallway of his apartment he walked over to you he said in his morning voice "good morning. I heard you singing it's was good I like it" you replied with "good morning to you too. Thank you". Later after breakfast he asked if you could again sometime you thought about it and nodded in agreement to his request.

Daiki aomine

Your hobbies are reading manga and singing so, you were up on the roof reading your favourite manga from your favourite anime you humming to your favourite song you heard yesterday on the radio on your phone. You started to just the chorus of the song just to yourself when someone came up the roof to sleep to hear a beautiful voice singing you finished the song you turned around to see your blue pervert ace of a bf shocked "I didn't know you could sing I... I love it" he scratched the back of head and looked away. You giggled at this and thanked him after that he asked "hey y/n could possibly sing for me sometime" you looked at him like nope are you crazy but they thought about it and agreed.

Ryota kise

There was rumours that you voice sound like an angel when you sing your bf didn't believe you at first but, when he walked passed the music room he heard a voice sing like an angel he wanted to know who it was he opened he door to see you singing to one of your favourite songs he was shocked you could sing he commented you "wow y/n your voice was amazing" you blushed looking down at the window sighed and said "thanking you" he then realised that he was wrong. He walked over to you he apologised for not believing you he also asked if you could sing again for me sometime you thought about it then nodded in agreement to him.

Tetsuya kuroko

Your bf was over at your place to hang out and to your pupper athena and to see you Kagami lefted to practice basketball and when he went into the apartment to hear a voice singing he saw it was you he was shocked and commented you "wow y/n your voice amazing" you thanked him he asked you if you could sing for him again sometime. (p.s. He got to hang out with you and his dog got to play with your dog athena)

Atsushi Murasaikbara
Your bf was over at your place to hang out with you well his lazy ass just wanted to see you anyway as he got to the house stepped inside the house to hear a voice singing to hear he walked into the living room but, when he opened the door to the living room to see you singing along to your favourite song on the radio he spoked you when he said "y/n I didn't know you could sing your voice sound amazing" you blushed turning around to your very tall bean pole of a bf Atsushi Murasaikbara you thanked him as he handed you a candy bar from the bag of sweets that he got before coming to your house he asked if you could sing again for him again sometime.