As bf: Tetsu-kun

When Tetsu-kun has time he would show you some of his magic tricks like the Misdirection, vanishing drive, phantom shot with Kagami tagia which is so cool.

He would take you out on mini dates with tetsuya 2 but would have to leave outside if its to go into a food place or cafe.

He loves just to lay in bed with you and just read a book with you.

He loves to cuddle with you either on the sofa your in bed and with Tetsuya 2 and your husky pupper named Athena.

Tetsuya would show his love with a lot of small actions e.g. Walking up home or surprise you with little gifts here and there.

He laughs a lot around you either from you just being cute or funny or he just loves being around you.

Tetsu-kun gets really nervous when you watch him at basketball practice.

He loves when you cheer or support him at any of his games.

He doesn't like to see you sad he just wants see you happy and smiling but if something is on your mind you don't need to be scared to not tell tetsu cause he would love you no matter what it is.

He would blush everytime when he would kiss you.

He would always call you "love" or "babe" and for his phone one his contacts your name "love" or "y/n".

Would asks your twin brother Kagami for relationship advice which I mean not all of his relationship advice is bad advice I'm just say that sometime relationship advice from Kagami its usually bad advice I mean he is your brother.

Lending on to another to Kagami being your brother well your his twin sister.

He would patiently listens to all your problems and you would do the same for tetsu and listen to his problems as well.

You would help him with basketball like giving him points here and there if he get stopped by anyone e.g. If one of his magic tricks like the Misdirection, phantom shot vanishing drive or Misdirection overflow, ignite pass kai etc....

You have a husky pupper named Athena she is so, cute tho your twin brother taiga is still not that oh ok with dogs in general he is fine with your pupper athena cause you have trained her not to jump up on him tho you do have to grab on to her collar at times but other then that your brother is fine with her.

Since that topic came your twin brother is ok with being around Athena like you have videos of Kagami and Athena playing whiwh you send to the Seirin basketball team to tease him with it.

He take you out on valentines day dates or for anniversaries

He spends the Christmas holidays with your family most times or its just you and your boyfriend kuroko

Oh yeah I forgot to mention that for one the Christmasses as a Christmas present your man Tetsu-kun got you a animal plushie

he/she is so, cute (leaves comments if the animal plushie was he/she and what name would have giving it).

You both go holidays together just spend some more time together.

You would spend weekend's at home snuggling in bed or going to a cafe or he would teach you a bit about basketball or fun you get him to read a proper book

You would both spend valentines day's giving each other love snuggles, love and dates.

A lot of date nights together as a couple you love each other.

I wouldn't say he is the biggest fan of PDA like shinchan but he doesn't mind it

🔞When you and him are in bed together before sex he would tie your hands with cuffs to the front of the bed🔞

You were kind of shocked to know that your bf Tetsuya would have cuffs to begin with tbh. Buy you know we all have are secrets so you never questioned it.