They Get Angry at you Cause They Thought You hurt/bullied Someone + Aftermath

Gom

Seijuro akashi - your framed for hitting 

all you remember is running out of school crying. as you recalled the day was going pretty well until fucking heather had ruin everything as she normally does. <<<Back to earlier that day>>> You sitting with you (f/b/f/n's) and Myra when of course 'Miss I'm a gonna to ruin your life' had to come into the cafeteria and tbh she isn't liked by anyone in the Rakuzan high but oh well she is here anyways she started saying ''how i hurt her and stuff'' which was not true and no one else in the room believe her except for your bf. your (f/b/f/n) tapped your shoulder you looked behind you to see your bf aka-kun coming over to your table and was like "I really thought you were a nice person but apparently you're not, so go and say sorry to her" he said to you in anger. 

you also feeling hurt you getting upset as tears started to form in your eyes you just ran out of the canteen before anyone could catch you if it was true or not. Fast-forward to your house you ran into house and up to your bedroom locking you realising that you only had your phone and nothing else so, you texted your f/b/f/n to please to bring home her stuff. <<<Back to the canteen>>> After you left everything was really awkward until heather said well my job here is done and loud enough for everyone to hear. Akashi realising what he did and asked your best friend name if she can give you a message from the whole team and the rest of the students of Rakuzan high. Akashi and the basketball team feeling guilty about hurting you.

Aftermath

So, a month since it has happened you went back to school in Rakuzan high heather being kick out of the school as someone had video what she said with picture so, yeah no more heather but that didn't stop you being distrusting everyone around you even the basketball team. So, the basketball team decided to do something about that so, while you were in a different class to your f/b/f/n and Myra the class had ended and you see your f/b/f/n and Myra walking over to you and asked you to walk with her for a bit you quizzical  questioned her but just nodded. So, as you and your f/b/f/n and Myra walked around she then blindfolded you and taking you by the hand guided you to the gym where the basketball team was practicing or something she then text one of the members of the team the you here and then left you there. 

On the other side of the gym door no one wanted to open the door so, your childhood best friend kotaro had a enough and opened the gym door bringing y/n in and taking the blindfold off of you as you looked around realising that the basketball team and your f/b/f/n and Myra probably planned this. As you were asked nicely to seat down the basketball team surrounded you with apology gifts, smiling warmheartly at the notes or letters or messages that came with them. you forgave them. you looked around the gym to realise that captain of Rakuzan's high school basketball team Seijuro Akashi was not there yet. until you heard the double gym door slide open to hear akashi speak just to be quite as he saw you. Both looking at each other for a while you got up walking over to him and forgave him akashi looking confused on why you forgave him sigh just "it's fine I'm over it fully but I mean it still hurts but I'm over it so, don't worry ok Akashi-kun" giving him a peck on the cheek.

Shintaro Midorima

Sorry and apologises but Shintaro Midorima won't be taking part in this story preference I just don't think it would make sense to put him in since he is in Shutoku high and the reader is in Seirin high I hope you guys understand this.

Daiki aomine - your framed for manipulation 

You walked through the hallways with your (f/b/f/n) and (m/b/f/n) from class you three just continued to talk tot he canteen when it all went down you sat at your regular table when the bitch "Heather" walked into the canteen and spotted you just chatting. When you heard a "ahh why would do that how could you" looked around at fuss she was creating when a (random student) asked what happened she said "that y/n had bullied me into steal (what every type it was). Your two best friends nudge you to look behind you to see your bf with an angry expression" y/n how could you hurt her say your sorry" he said to you "why should I say sorry to that bitch when is lying, she obviously try to get attention" you said and he slapped you right across the face which was a big mistake cause you ran out of the canteen cry you ran all the way home.