The Little Things You Do That They Love About You

Gom

Seijuro akashi

The little things that you do that he loves about you is probably your loving and caring personality and that when he is upset or low you always find a way to make him smile again that you love him for he is. he also loves how you are very caring to others and that you have a caring personality towards others even elderly.

Shintaro Midorima

Even tho he is tsnudere you still love and he loves that you don't judge his annoying attitude and obsession with Oho asa horoscope. he also loves how you are very caring to others and that you have a caring personality towards others even elderly.

Daiki aomine

He loves how you don't judge his pervert nature and his annoying lazy nature you still love him. he also loves how you are very caring to others and that you have a caring personality towards others even elderly.

Ryota kise

He loves the support you give him at games and that you don't get a annoyed he also loves your cooking and how cute can be when you get childish in the mornings. he also loves how you are very caring to others and that you have a caring personality towards others even elderly.

Tetsuya kuroko

He loves the support that you give him and that you judge how bluntly or how a bit cold hearted he speakers to people but on in a mean way it just his personality he also loves how you are very caring to others and that you have a caring personality towards others even elderly.

Atsushi Murasaikbara
He loves the support that you give him and that you judge that he doesn't love sports or believes in hardwork and practice saying its just pointless. Even tho probably doesn't show but he also loves how you are very caring to others and that you have a caring personality towards others even elderly.

Shutoku high

Takao kazunari
He loves the support that you give him and that you love him won't judge he also loves how you always help out with others including classmates he also your very caring and cheery personality to others and elders

Rakuzan high

Kotaro Hayama

He loves the support that you give him and that you love for he is and that you judge him or others are you or in your circle of friends he also loves how you are very caring to others and that you have a caring personality towards others even elderly.

Reo Mibuchi
He loves the support that you give him and that you love him won't judge him of being a bit OCD and that he can be a bit prideful and greedy he also loves how you are very caring to others and that you have a caring personality towards others even elderly.

Kaijo high

Yukio Kasamatsu
He loves the support that you give him and that you love him won't judge him stop him from kicking your twin brother kise for being a idiot at times. He also loves how you are very caring to others and that you have a caring personality towards others even elderly.

Yosen elite high

Tatsuya Hirumo
He love how you are always there for him when he isn't happy or upset you are there and if his jealously brotherly relationships towards Kagami but you love him still and he also loves how you are very caring to others and that you have a caring personality towards others even elderly.

Seirin high

Tagia Kagami

He love how you don't mind that he is a bit of a hot-head and that he is scared of dogs and that his brotherly relationship with Tatsuya is matural you love him anyway. he also loves how you are very caring to others and that you have a caring personality towards others even elderly.