Chapter 62

Sienna's POV

"Sureness kayong madadala niyo dito si Aberry on time?" nag-aalalang tanong ni Lana sa aming dalawa ni Chantel habang inaayos namin ang bag naming paalis.

"Yeah, we're sure Lana, don't worry," Chantel said while she's fixing Baby L's milk. Kasalukuyan kaming na sa loob ng kwarto nila ni Kace.

"Sureness ah baka kasi malate kayo waley na pagganon" Lana said, I tap her shoulder and smile at her. "We will be back before the wedding ended so secure and update us on what's happening ok," I said and grab my back together with Chantel and we went down and meet Kace at the end of the staircase carrying Baby L on his arms.

Chantel kisses him and Baby L and said, "See you at the wedding," she said and smile at them, "Be careful ok," Kace said and kiss her once again.

"Hephep! Horay! Tama na landian pasintabi sa aming single ok!!!" Lana said at umakbay sa aking kaya natawa na lang ako at hinalikan si Baby L bago nauna sa labas.

"Ready?" Chantel said when she's also out, I nodded and we say goodbye to them and ride the chopper.

"This will be exciting yet scary," Chantel said and look at me, "We can do this" I said and smile at her.

It took us a long travel before we hit New York City, agad naming hinanap ang tinitirhan ni Aberry, buti na lang alam ni Kace kung saan ito nakatira at yong tungkol sa kanila ni Oliver.

Oliver did grow well when he loses her and now, they are losing each other again so we have to do something, hitting two birds in one stone is definitely hard but we will try to do it. "Is this the apartment?" tanong ni Chantel at pinakita sa akin ang address, oo ito nga iyon.

"Ito iyon," pagkukumpirma ko at agad kaming nagtanguan ni Chantel bago pumasok sa loob at may nakasalubong na isang Americana.

"Hi, we would like to know if there is a girl named Aberry Callereese living in here?" we ask, she quickly nodded and say, "Yeah, she's in her room, the door to the right upstairs, are you guys her friends?" she nicely asks.

"Yes, Chantel Delavine and this is Sienna Minami, Aberry's friend from the Philippines," Chantel introduces us and she looks like she's having a good conversation with her but we need to see Aberry as soon as possible.

"Chantel we need Aberry, were in a hurry," pagpapaalala ko sa kanya, "Oh right, we have to go and see our friend bye," she said, the American smile and pointed to the staircase.

Mabilis kaming umakyat sa itaas at pinuntahan ang pintong tinutukoy nong babae kanina, Chantel and I look at each other before we open the door and saw Aberry crying inside her room holding her phone.

"Chantel? Sienna?" she utter and she looks really shock by our presence.

"The one and only," Chantel said and we smile at her.

"A-anong *Sob* ginagawa niyo dito?" she asks while sobbing like a baby.

"Were here to fetch you up and bring you back to his arms," Chantel said, I smile and nodded as I agree with what she said. We are bringing you back to Oliver.

"What?" naguguluhan niyang tanong sa aming dalawa. Chantel and I look at each other and sigh before we went to her bed and pull her comforter out.

"Let's go," Sambit ni Chantel at kinuha ang mag gamit ni Aberry, at ako naman ay hinila na siya palabas ng kwarto niya.

"Teka, saan niyo ako dadalhin," tanong niya at alam kong gulong-gulo na siya sa nagyayari.

Chantel stands in front of us and smile, "To where you heart belongs," she said and help me pull Aberry out of their apartment, we ride the car and quickly drive back to the airport.

"I already got her phone, wallet, a piece of clothes and her passport," Sambit ni Chantel habang inaayos ang mga gamit ni Aberry sa isang tote bag.

"Passport?" tanong niya.

"Yes, we can't fly back to the Philippines without this," nakangiting sambit ni Chantel kay Aberry.

"Saan niyo ako dadalhin ulit?!" gulat na tanong niya. I laugh at her and tap her shoulders,"Hindi ba sinabi namin na dadalhin ka namin kung saan ka nararapat? You belongs too Oliver heart so were bringing you to him now," I said.

"Ano!!! Sa pinas? Ngayon?" her reaction was priceless, I can say.

"Tita Lizeth tell me everything and I can't help but to make a move so I immediately fly here to New York from France and call Sienna who's also near the country," kinagat ko ang aking ibabang labi sa giangawang kwento ni Chantel, she's making fun of the situation. Tita Lizeth? She really does despise her brother's fiancé.

"Hindi kami papayag na hindi kayo magkatuluyan ni Beltran ngayong ok na ang lahat, you guys deserve each other," I said.

"Yeah, this is also the chance for me to stop Oliver taking Kace away from me every night, he always ask Kace to drink with him when he misses you, I need quality time with Kace tho," Chantel said and pouted o right na singit niya pa ang pagtatampo sa asawa.

Mga ilang sandali lang ay nakarating na kami sa airport at dumiretso sa gate two, may nakaabang na private plane doon at mabilis kaming lumipad paalis.

"Makakaabot ba tayo?" tanong ko kay Chantel. Habang tinitignan ang oras.

"I think so?" Chantel answer while busy on her phone. I bet she's texting Lana for updates.

"Anong kailangan abutan?" Aberry had no Idea,"You don't know??" gulat na tanong ni Chantel sa kanya, what is she up too this time? "Ang alin?" bakas ang kaba sa mukha ni Aberry habang hinihintay ang kasunod ng sasabihin ni Chantel.

But she look at me and give me the look that I should make this more fun, ok I get it."Hindi mo ba alam? Kaya ka namin sinundo dahil ikakasal na si Oliver kay Zoey, when he got back to the Philippines last week nagdesisyon na siyang magpakasal na muli kay Zoey and tomorrow morning is the wedding ceremony, akala ko pa man din ay kaya ka nagkukulong sa kwarto mo dahil doon" I can't believe I can make fake stories like this, in this serious situation. Natulala si Aberry dahil sa aking sinabi at si Chantel naman ay pilit nagpipigil ng tawa.

"Hindi siya pweding ikasal," Aberry whisper.

"That's right so as soon as we land to the Philippines you need to run fast as you can to stop him and tell him that you love him so much" Chantel firmly said that make Aberry nodded with full determination.

I can't believe this could be this exciting, Chantel and I smile and we reach the airport and ride the chopper, go back to the pilippines as fast as we can.

After we landed, we instantly went to the wedding venue, "Go Aberry," Chantel said cheering Aberry for her our fake new.

"Miss saan ginaganap ang Beltrans wedding?! "tanong ni Aberry sa front desk,"Ano po ma'am"naguguluhang tanong ng nasa front desk sa kanya, and talagang maguguluhan ito dahil wala namang pinariserve dito si Beltran. This was Delavine's wedding tho, "She ask for the venue reserve for Beltran" sumgit na ako at nakipageye contact sa front desk, and mouther Delavine. She nodded and check her log book.

"Beach seaside Ma'am dito po ang daan," she said and pointed at the way through the beach.

We run fast to the beach and when we reach the seaside Aberry suddenly remove her shoes. "What are you doing Aberry?" Chantel asks.

"I'll get my man" she said and run with her bare feet on the sand, Oh crap! "Oh no wait Aberry!!!" Chantel said but Aberry ignore us and run faster.

Sinundan naming siya at natigilan kami sa susunod niyang ginawa.

"Itigil ang kasal!!!" Aberry, we are just joking.