SECRET SPECIAL CHAPTER OF HIS ASSETS

"Hey, wake up beauty," I wake up with this handsome man above me kissing my cheeks and fixing my hair with his gentle touch.

I quickly wrap my arms around his neck and pull him for a hug, "Breakfast is ready" he whispers in my ears and holds my waist, guides me to a seat on the bed and he ties my hair with a back bobble tie on his wrist.

I stayed still and wait for him to finish tying my hair, this is my husband daily routine, even though he has a lot of work to do he never fails to wake me up and cooking breakfast for us.

"Bunny?" I ask while keeping my eyes closed, I still feel sleepy but I have work to do this afternoon and I need to do the laundry this morning. "She's playing outside, Love do you really want to do the laundry by yourself? Don't you want to ask a service maid for that?" He asks and wraps his arms around my waist.

I held his hands and open my eyes, "I can do it naman Love, ako na lang," I said and look at him, he instantly kissed me when I face him and hold my nape to deepen the kiss.

I kiss him back and touch his abs, Kace started to go back to the gym this fast a few weeks already. I don't know what's got into him but it's fine, at least I get the to have this bread every midnight and morning, I guess. *Knock Knock* I push Kace away when I heard someone knocking at the door, and after a few seconds, it opens with Bunny holding the doorknob with a tippytoe.

She can now open our door every morning because she's growing up too fast as we expected, she's already four years old, and I can say that she's very smart and a fast learner.

She quickly run to our bed when she saw us, we watch her try her best to climb the bed but the bed is too high for her, and when she realizes that what she was doing is not working she just went to Kace's feet and pull his pants.

"No!! don't!!!!!! eat Miiiiii!!!" she said while pulling Kace's pants, this fast few days Bunny doesn't want Kace seating beside me, she wants his father all by herself. "Why are you pulling daddy's pants little Bunny?" Kace asks her and leans down to fix our little bunny's messy hair.

"Don't!! eat Miii!!!" she keeps on saying with a frowned brow, Bunny calls me Miii instead of Mommy, since Kace and I got married Bunny became closer to him and most of the time she's mad at me because I kiss her father. I just nodded at them and stood out of the bed, "Ok, sayo na yang Daddy mo," I said and smile at her, going straight to the bathroom to wash my face and do my morning routine.

As I walk out of the bathroom, the two of them are already outside so I just quickly dress up. I just a simple velvet Adidas dolphin shorts and an oversize white t-shirt from Kace's closet.

"You like it?" paglabas ko ng kwarto naabutan kong nagsinusubuan ni Kace ng cereals si Ellouise. While she's seating on his lap, "Morning, Bunny," I greeted her but she just ignored me and keep smiling at Kace.

Oh, this kid, parang hindi na ako kilala simula ng makilala ang Papa niya. "Good morning Lovely," instead of Bunny, Kace answer me and smile. I roll my eyes at him and seat beside them, he's taking my Bunny!

"Hey haha don't get mad at me, here," he chuckled and handed me something. A small nude matte box, "What's this?" I ask and started to open it. My lips automatically parted when I see a festoon necklace with small Ruby gems on it. "Happy Anniversary," he gently said.

"No, you didn't!!!" hindi makapaniwala kong sambit at tinignan siya ng mabuti pero nginitian niya lang ako at nagpatuloy sa pagpapakain kay Bunny. "I mean Love you shouldn't have bought this, it's too expensive I do---," he cut me out and continue it with his own words, which make my heart melt.