#1 game~

Hi everyone reading this, I just wanted to say this will most likley be a bad chapter considering its the first but anyways moving onto the story!

Naruto Pov:
beep beep beep

"Noooo!"

I slapped my hand around my nightstand trying to find my alarm clock to shut it off.

I rolled over and stretched when I couldn't find it.

instead of finding the clock i rolled off my bed causing a loud thud to echo around my mostly empty room.

I let out a gasp of pain as my body made contact with my cold floor due to the bruises that littered my skin.

"NARUTO GET YOUR LAZY ASS DOWN HERE YOUR GAME IS IN 30 MINUTES AND YOU BETTER BE READY TO GO"

My eyes widened and I realized that I did infact have my soccer game in thirty minutes but only had ten to get ready.

"YEAH ONE SEC DAD LET ME GET MY SHINGUARDS" I yelled down to him 'oh shit if I take to long im gonna get my ass beat again' I thought and rushed around my room to throw on my soccer uniform.

I hurriedly threw on my shorts, jersey, socks, ect. After brushing my teeth I brushed my hair which was a waste of time considering it was still a mess afterwards.

I then lifted my shirt and looked at the bruises scattered all over my body and poked at a fairly new one, grimacing at its ugly color "whatever its not like he's cutting me daily or something like that it could be wor-" I was telling myself untill I heard my father yell again

"NARUTO HURRY UP" I gulped then ran downstairs.

I grabbed my cleets at the door and hopped into the kitchen as I tried to put them on.

While grabbing my water bottle I accidently made eye contact with him so I quickly turned away and started filling the bottle.

"Hurry up, I'm telling you something in the car"

I shot him a confused glance but he had already left the house to go to the car.

Once my water bottle was full I followed behind him and grabbed my bag at the door. Before I knew it we were on the way to my game.

"So uh what did you need to tell me?" I asked hesitantly while putting my shin guards in the sleave under my sock.

It took a moment for him to respond and in that time my phone vibrated. It was most likely sasuke rushing me to get to the soccer field.

We've been friends since we were about five when we hit it off at a playground and we still managed to stay in contact even though he moved away from suna when we were seven.

Usually before the games I have him shoot at me on net so both of us can warm up a bit. I play goalie and he playes offense or forward if you will.

Suddenly I was snapped out if ny thoughts by my "father" glaring at me through the front mirror. "Are you even listening to me?" he asked angrily.

I smiled sheepishly and rubbed the back of my neck "oh uh sorry, What were you saying?"

He grumbled in annoyance. I was shocked I didn't get screamed at "what I was SAYING is that were moving to konoha" he stated bluntly.

"Wait...what?! Why! Then I'll have to transfer schools and everything!"

"that's none of your concern" he said just as we arrived at the soccer field.

I was pale and felt my heart drop to my stomach 'why would he move me right senior year?! I don't want to leave my friends'

I grabbed my water bottle and my soccer bag then got out of the car.