#32 I hate mornings

Naruto pov

Beep beep beep beep

"fuuuuckkkk" I groaned and pulled the blanket over my head trying to drown out the noise.

I felt sasuke move and the beeping stopped "ugh I hate school" he mumbled.

"lets just drop out"

"as much as I would love to do that we can't so c'mon let's get up it takes you longer to get ready too" he told me and gently stroked his fingers through my hair.

"But your so comfortable" I whined and slowly opened my eyes to look up at him.

"How about this, I make you ramen for breakfast if you get up and you get to put my hair up"

"Really? No joke?" I asked still half asleep but I woke up a tiny bit more at his offer.

He smiled and shook his head "no joke i promise" he said and I nodded.

"Mk fine" I said and after a few minutes I let go of him.

"See was that so hard?"

"Yes. Maybe if you were uncomfortable then I would have gotten up easier" I said grabbing my crutches and limping over to his dresser.

I felt his hands wrap around my waist and his chin rest on my head. I smiled at this and grabbed a dark blue sweatshirt and jeans. Damnit I can't wear jeans over my knee brace and I don't wanna have to take it off later. With that thought I pit the jeans back and took out bacl sweatpants.

I rubbed my eyes and leaned back against sasuke as he took out his clothes. He picked a black t-shirt and black ripped jeans.

"I'm gonna get dressed then make you your ramen ok?" He asked and I stood up.

"Mhm thanks again" I mumbled and tiredly made my way into the bathroom.

I figured I might as well start with getting my pants off since that was the hardest part so I did my whole annoying routine of getting my pants off and putting new ones on before I changed my shirt and washed up.

I didn't bother trying to fix my hair because it never worked, I just ran my fingers through it to get the knots out.

I yawned then slid down the railing to get downstairs. Sasuke was already in the kitchen making the ramen.

I crutched my way behind him and hugged him "thanks sasukeeeee" I said now awake because of the smell if ramen.

He laughed and wrapped his arm around me "it's just ramen but you're welcome" he said with a smile on his face "also itachi left your knee brace on on the side of the couch for you"

I groaned and let go of him "ok thanks for letting me know" I said and made my way over to the couch and sat down to put the brace on.

I rolled my pant leg up and slid the brace up my leg. Once it was being pulled up my knee i held my breath because it still hurt really bad. I velcrowed the top and bottom up it then pulled my pant leg back down.

"Ugh out of everything he had to break why'd it have to be my knee. I could have totally played with a broken rib or nose but nooooo he had to break my knee" I complained and fell back on the couch.

"You know perfectly well I wouldn't have let you play no matter what you broke because you need to heal" sasuke said and put two bowls on the table.

I sat up and saw ramen in on of then so I sprung off the couch and hopped over to the table.

"Oh c'mon i could have totally played with a broken rib"

"Yeah? Well let's not test that theory"

"Yeah yeah I know now don't forget I'm still putting your hair up" I said slurping up some of my ramen.