#11 how can i help you~

Sasuke pov
The next morning I woke up late. Naruto and I both slept in untill twelve thirty but I was glad he was able to sleep soundly.

When I checked my phone neji had texted a thank you and also said him and everyone else left to give us space .

I texted him a quick 'thank you' and figured I should wake naruto up to see how he's feeling and get him to eat.

"Naruto" I said softly "wake up i'll go make us breakfast"

He groaned and turned around "mmm five more minutes sasuke" he mumbled burying his face in the pillow.

"Ok fine you don't have to get up but can I ask you a few things?"

He nodded his head sleepily "mk whats up?" he asked turning around to face me.

"Well for one how are you feeling?"

"Honestly? I probably would have been a lot worse if you weren't there so thank you" he told me and with a small smile.

"Ok that's good" he nodded and a small smile formed on my face.

'I want to know what happened i just don't know how to ask him' I thought frustrated.

"Are you hurt anywhere else? That you'd be willing to show me that is?" I asked instead.

He hesitated on replying but he was clearly to tired to think up an excuse. Instead 9f avoiding my question he just sighed and nodded.

"I don't wanna show you though. They look awful"

"That's perfectly fine. If you do end up showing me you don't need to tell me who did it to you. I only want to know how badly you're hurt so I can help your recovery" I stated only for him to shake his head again and hide under the blankets.

"I will. Just not yet"

"There's some on your ribs right" I asked randomly remembering the other day.

His reaction was all I needed to confirm my suspicion. He noticeably tensed up next to me before slowly peeking his head out of the blanket.

"How'd you know that?"

"Everytime someone would touch your chest specifically over your ribs your face would just contort into a look of pain. Even if you did laugh it off"

"Why do you always notice that stuff? And if you must know, yes I do have bruises on my ribs but they're fine"

I sighed and shook my head "do you have anymore besides your back and sides?"

He nodded in response "ok...where does it hurt most?"

He grabbed my hand and ran it along his side untill he gasped in pain at a bump on the left side of his chest "Right there"

It took everything I had to try and stay calm when he ran my hand over that bump "do you want ice for it?" I asked instead of showing my panic.

"No it's fine it'll probably heal eventually" he said shaking his head and moving my hand away from his chest.

"What do you mean probably? how bad is it?!"

"I already told you I'm not showing you"

"I know you did, I won't make you show me. Could you tell me?"

It took him a minute of thinking but he finally nodded "fine but you have to promise not to over react"

I nodded my head "ok I promise"

"K well ya seeee I kinda maybe think it's just a little bit more than a bruise...."

"And by that you mean?" I asked motioning with my hands for him him keep talking.