#20 Watching from the stands~

AN: the video at the top is the trick sasuke did if you were confused about it because I can't describe things for the life of me.

Sasuke pov
It's been two days since naruto came back to my house and his wounds have been getting better but his knee hasn't. Itachi went out and got him crutches so he could at least get around.

Today we had a soccer game and naruto was beyond pissed off. He wanted to play so bad that he even tried walking a few times. He had fallen each time and I caught him.

I had to admit that I was upset he couldn't play as well. He's our teams only good goalie so we were probably screwed without him today plus it would be boring practicing without him.

Right now we're driving to the soccer game and naruto was leaning on me with earbuds in. His crutches were next to him and he was glaring at them.

Itachi and I had tried to calm him down about it but we failed and he was still pissed at himself.

Why he was mad at himself was a mystery because if anything he should be mad at his bastard of a father.

We finally arrived at the soccer field and I nudged naruto to alert him.

He looked up and took out his earbuds "hm?"

"We're here" I told him and he sighed.

"Ok" he said sitting up and letting me get out of the car. I walked around to his side to help him out.

He held onto me while he turned around to grab his crutches "this is so stupid I can totally play on one leg! The last game we had i was covered in bruises and I played just fine!" He complained as we walked over to the field.

"Naruto I refuse to let you play with a broken knee and rib. You need to rest as much as you can so you can heal" I told him and he rolled his eyes.

"Fine but you better kick some ass today!" He told me punching my arm and cheering up.

"You bet I will" I told him with a smile.

He smiled back then kissed my cheek "Goodluck!" He said then walked over to the bleachers where itachi was already sitting.

I ran over to the field and practiced shooting before the game.

It was awfully boring without naruto there blocking my kicks and eventually I just picked the ball up and walked back to the bench to stretch untill the game started.

Naruto pov
I watched sasuke shooting at the net from the bleachers and I was jealous of the lucky bastard who got to play goalie for me today.

His kicks were perfect and I thought even I would have had trouble blocking them.

"Oh yeah the other team is so screwed" I said quietly to myself with a smirk.

"And why's that?" Itachi asked looking over at me.

"His kicks are perfect today! Even better than usual!" I told him exidedly.

"Oh are they?"

I nodded happily "just watch! his kicks are so powerfull and they go exactly where your not expecting them"

"Dont you want to know where the ball's gonna go?"

"Not if your trying to score on the other team!" I told him and tugged the side of his shirt as sasuke lined up to kick again.

Sasuke kicked the ball and it went straight into the top left corner of the net. "see he looked like he was gonna kick it to the right! Itachi he's amazing!"

Itachi laughed and nodded "yeah he is. Do you think you guys will win today?"

"I don't know it depends on who's playing in net today and how good the other team is. If we have a good goalie then I'd say that we're definitely gonna win"