#9 truth or dare pt.2~

Naruto pov (still)
The bottle landed on me and I answered the question before it could be asked "dare!"

"Ah ok I uhhh...I dare you to put on cat ears" neji shrugged.

I looked at him surprised at the fact that him of all people would come up with that "I- what? Alright but does anyone even have cat ears?"

"Ironically enough itachi has some" sasuke responded which earned him a lot of weird looks.

"Why does he have cat ea-just...don't ask" he said and texted itachi to bring down the cat ears.

I spun the bottle and it landed on sasuke "K sasuke truth or dare" I asked as itachi walked downstairs with the cat ears looking confused as he handed them to sasuke.

"Why do you need th- its for naruto...And for a dare so don't you go getting any weird ideas" he said cutting off itachi who snickered and went back upstairs.

Everyone paused to look at me once they were on then kiba and sasuke whipped put their phones to get pictures.

"What! do I look that dumb?" I asked crossing my arms.

"no quite the opposite actually. You look like...adorable...OH MY GOD NO, YOU DURING HALLOWEEN WHEN YOU WERE FOUR" sasuke slapped his hand to his mouth and wheezed.

"Oh great thats so much better" I said bitterly

"I just want to use it for blackmailllll" Kiba grinned.

"Uh excuse me?! You think you have blackmail? I have a video of you barking at a wall in a pink dress don't even try it" I retorted.

At sasukes comment Neji and shikamaru looked at sasuke and then eachother with smirks while laughing quietly.

I looked over at them confused "Whats so funny!"

"Nothing!" They both responded in unison.

"Pft sureee, anyway sasuke truth or dare"

"Dare"

'YES I'M A GENIUS' I thought as an idea popped into my head.

"I dare you to switch clothes with me" I grinned and tugged on his sleeve.

It took him a moment to understand but then his eyes widened and he glared at me "I am NOT wearing your maid outfit"

"Aww why not are you scared that I look better in it?" I teased to get him to agree to the dare.

"No way in hell do you look better" he said and dragged me to the bathroom.

"YES I GET COMFY CLOTHS!" I yelled triumphantly he dragged me behind him.

When we entered the bathroom sasuke was the first to speak "you suck y'know that dobe"

"Yeah yeah now give me your shirt"

"Not untill I get the dress"

"Fine then" I sneered stepping into the shower to take off the maid outfit.

He was probably confused as to why I went into the shower but I didn't want him to see my bruises the weird bumps on my chest.

I tossed the maid outfit over the shower curtain then stuck my hand out of the shower waiting for him to hand me his shirt, his sweatpants following soon after.

I changed into his shirt first and when I put it over my head I was overwhelmed with his scent 'why does he smell so good?!' I thought surprised while putting on his sweatpants, which along with his shirt was huge on me. His shirt was almost hanging off my shoulder.