#59 nerves

AN: guys I'm gonna be compleatly honest here, i have no idea if I got my timeline correct. I've been editing but with all the chapters I wrote i'm not anywhere near as close as I need to be to get this correct. I haven't published anything in a while so I'm just gonna hope I got the day right! If not I will fix it eventually! Nonetheless I hope you all like this chapter but please if anything is wrong let me know!

Deidara pov
"Dei! Hey dei we have to start getting ready!" Itachi whispered, gripping my shoulders and shaking me awake.

I yawned "Huh? What's the time?" I rubbed my eyes trying to get the blurriness to fade away from my vision.

"Nine thirty, we have to be there for ten thirty for court"

"Whyyyyyyy, no one wants to be up this early" I groaned, letting my head fall to the side and hit his shoulder.

"Well no one wants to go to court either. You go get dressed and I'll make breakfast"

"Wanna make me French toast?" I asked, grinning sweetly.

"Only if you wake up the two zombies" he grinned and elbowed me.

"They can't be that badddd, I'll do it! Get to cooking" I shooed him away and got out of bed.

"Ok but protect your face!" He called before rushing down the stairs.

Shrugging, I knocked on sasukes door before opening it. I shuddered remembering what I walked into last time.

As soon as I opened the door a hard pillow was thrown at me, hitting me right in the face. Then another. Then another.

"OW! GET UP YOU PHSYCOS!" I yelled, guarding my face with my arms.

"NO I'M COMFORTABLE!" Narutos voice yelled from under the blankets.

"Uh sorry, I'll get him up" sasuke yawned and rubbed his eyes. He paused to quickly catch another pillow that was about to go flying my way.

"Oh he won't hit you with pillows?!"

"No he will, just not as hard" he chuckled and tossed the pillow off the side of the bed "you can go get ready" he smiled and rested his head on the blondes head.

I nodded and exited his room, closing the door behind me though instead of getting dressed I was lured downstairs by the smell of French toast.

I walked into the kitchen rubbing my face "who the hell let naruto have brick pillows?"

"Oh that's the throw item of the day huh?" he laughed and handed me a plate.

"What do you mean?! What does he usually throw?"

"Whatever he has near him honestly. Brushes, pillows, water bottles, he even hit sasuke in the face with a textbook once"

"And you say I'M hard to wake up?"

"Well it annoys you so of course I do"

I rolled my eyes and stuffed food in my mouth "i'm gonna go home and check on mochi before court. He's probably hungry and I miss the little guy. Plus all my stuff is there"

"Ok, you still have a little under an hour. Tell him I say hi" he smiled and sat across from me.

"Yeah you got it, thanks for breakfast!" I put my empty plate in the sink then kissed his cheek before putting my shoes on.

"Bye dei, make sure your ready for later" his words were muffled by his food as he waved to me.

"I got it! Cya!" I waved and walked out of his house, my stomach feeling very content with the amazing breakfast I just had.