#17 anniversary ~

An: I'm saying that kushina died on August 22nd in this story! Don't come at me in the comments I know when she actually died!
Onto the story

Oh also tw naruto gets abused again.

Minato pov🙄🖕
'Where the hell is that piece if shit kid of mine. I haven't seen that selfish brat in almost a week. He should know what day today is!' I thought angrily and sqeezed my phone tightly in my hand before calling him.

'This little shit better pick up or else his beating will be ten times worse when he gets home' I thought before I heard him pick up the phone.

"Hey dad!" I heard his fake cheerful voice on the other side of the phone. I cringed. 'ugh what an annoying voice' I thought.

Naruto pov
"Hey naruto. You know what today is Don't you?" I heard my father ask and felt the color drain from my face.

I was laying on top of sasuke just cuddling him and he looked up at me confused. I shook my head with wide, scared eyes.

I checked the date on my phone and it was the 22nd 'oh shit its twelve years since she's died' I thought sadly but my sadness was quickly replaced by fear.

"U-uh yeah I do"

"Then get your ass home"

"O-ok I'll see you soon d-ad" I said and hung up. I was trembling and I tried to get up but the handcuffs held me back "shit shit shit! We have to break the handcuffs sasuke"

"Why? Naruto whats wrong?"

"My dad wants me home it's the anniversary of my mothers death today" I stated frantically.

"So does he take it easy on you today and let you mourn your mother's death?"

"No sasuke it's the opposite! I have to get out of these handcuffs and go!" I told him urgently.

"Naruto I'm not letting you go home to him! You have to call someone!" He told me grabbing my wrist.

"Sasuke let go of me I have to get out of these handcuffs NOW! If I get home late it'll be even worse for me" I told him with tears threatening to fall out of my eyes.

I dragged him out of his room, down the stairs, and into the living room "sasuke a hammer. I need a hammer" I told him looking around.

"Absolutely not! You are not going home!" He grabbed my hand and tried pulling me back to the stairs.

"Sasuke please! I'll never ask anything of you again I swear! I just need to get these off and home!" I pleaded, holding up our cuffed hands shakily.

"Naruto no! If you stay here he can't even touch you! Just stay and I'll call itachi to keep him away, please don't go home!" Now he looked teary eyed as he tried reasoning with me.

"Get. Me. A. Hammer! I need to go you don't understand! I can't be late! I'll do anything you want for a month just helo me get these off!" I cried desperately as I tried dragging him to the garage.

He resisted for a while but I gave an aggressive tug, causing him to lose his balance and have to walk after me.

I mumbled to myself anxiously as I ran around his garage looking for a hammer. He kept pulling me backwards to the garage exit but I just kept pulling back harder untill I found a hammer.

I grabbed the hammer and put both our hands down on the work bench apart from eachother so I didn't hit one of us.

I began smashing the handcuffs with the hammer, my vision blurred from tears.

Suddenly sasuke grabbed my wrist ad I lifted it to hit them again and tried grabbing the hammer "Naruto stop! I can't let you go back! I just can't! Please stay here we can help you!"