#45 out!

Sasuke pov
Since Naruto had finally gotten released from the hospital I decided I wanted to do something fun for him.

I really was considering taking him to the amusement park like he's been wanting but he should still take it easy on his knee especially since our soccer game is next week.

Speaking of which, I had a soccer game tomorrow. Yeah now I definitely have to do something for him he's gonna be pissed that he can't play.....again.

I had no idea what though. I mean we could go out for food later in the day then go watch the sunset or something but thats not exactly fun, it's more relaxing.

I wanted it to be a surprise to so I couldn't ask him what he wanted to do, plus my cute blonde had fallen asleep.

I pressed my face into his soft hair while thinking 'swimming? No. Arcade? Meh that's boring. Oh fuck it we'll go the the amusement park tonight' I thought.

I heard him mumble something so I let up my grip on him while sitting up a little "mmmorning" he rubbed his eyes.

"Morning sunshine" I snaked my arms back around him so I was hugging him again. I saw a smile on his face before he pulled the blanket half way up his face and snuggled back against me.

"So I take it you're gonna end up sleeping for another hour or something?"

He nodded and mumbled something I couldn't make out. I carefully got up while keeping my hand behind him so he didn't fall back. Then I picked him up and started walking upstairs.

Don't get me wrong the couch was comfortable but he had been half sitting up before and that probably wasn't as comfortable as he made it look.

Once we got upstairs I had to open the door with my foot which proved to be pretty difficult with someone in my arms.

He was already sound asleep again so I walked over to my bed and gently as possible I layed him down.

'I guess healing is tireing him out' I thought and kissed his forehead. I was about to try and go downstairs to make food for when he woke up but I felt a hand grip onto my wrist.

I turned around to see Naruto sleepily glaring at me as if to say 'if you leave right now I'll make sure the rest of your day is hell'

It was difficult to take his little glare seriously considering he was half asleep but I still turned around and climbed into bed next to him.

His glare immediately dissapeared meanwhile a smile crossed his lips as he rolled over and layed on top of me.

"Am I really that comfortable to you?" I laughed lightly.

"Mmhm" and that was the last thing I got out of him for the next hour or so. Somewhere in that hour I had fallen asleep too because I was now being woken up but to a certain blonde twisting and mumbling in his sleep.

'Jeez whats up with him?' I thought seeing that he had also rolled off of me too. His back was now facing me and he was holding tightly onto a pillow.

I pushed myself into a sitting position so I could see him better. He had a tear stained Face and he now had his face hidden in the pillow.

Naruto pov
Whack whack whack

1 hit with the belt. Then 2 and three. All across my face until it went numb and bloody.

I knew I was screaming but no sound came from my mouth. With every breath I choked on my own blood and tears. Every move I made was restricted by the rope tying me to a wall.

I watched that familiar blonde hair move closer to me holding a knife. A long, sharp knife. "this time I'll finish what I wanted to do for so long, but I'll make it slow and painful"

Firstly he stabbed the knife into my shoulder and slowly kept twisting it until the other end of the knife reached the wall behind me.

For the first time I heard my scream. Did he stop there? No of course not. He proceeded to the the same thing to my other shoulder and bash my ribs in with his fist.

He smirked and walked closer to me while he held his knife right at the side of my neck. just as he was about to cut "Naruto wake up!" I heard that along with being shook repeatedly.

My eyes shot open and I turned around to face Sasuke who looked at me with a worried gaze.

I let go of the pillow I had been holding and moved over to sasuke who had his arms open.

Apparently I had actually been crying outside of my dream because I was sobbing against his chest while he rubbed circles on my back.

Once I had calmed down he finally spoke although I did not release my tight grip on his shirt nor did I move.

"Naruto what was that all about?" He asked with worry practically drowning his voice.

I shook my head and held onto him tighter "nightmares, they decided to come back"

I completely forgot that I used to get nightmares. Usually when I was with Sasuke they seemed to go away considering ever since our first sleepover this summer I've been sleeping peacefully.

They had come back though. That terrified me. 'Maybe its just a one time thing and they'll go away tonight' I thought desperately.

"What do you mean they came back?"

"I stopped with the nightmares when I'm with you and yet they're back today. I don't know why"

"Maybe they started again because you're nervous about something?" He looked pretty unsure but in fact he was right.

I lifted my head away from his chest to wipe the now drying tears off my face "Sasuke you're a right! I have my court trial and 4 or five weeks"

"Yeah that makes sense then...can you tell me what your nightmares are usually like?"

He seemed hesitant on asking that but I nodded my head. I had no reason not to tell him. He was the person I trusted most in my life.

"They were usually worse after my dad well..y'know. Anyway I usually ended up dreaming about that except he would hurt me even worse. Like tonight for example..." I trailed off. Did I wanna say it? Not at all, but I was going to.

"...well I'll just tell you the ending. He was about to slit my throat before you woke me up. He also had me tied to a wall so I couldn't move" Sasuke listened to me with wide eyes and I continued speaking.

"Another time, i was around 11 for this one, he had literally burned my skin off my body. I didn't sleep for a week after that" I shuddered at the memory. That was the night that he had actually peeled skin off my arm after stabbing me.

Sasuke pulled me back into a tight hug with one arm around my waist and one hand on the back of my head running through my hair.

After a while he pulled back and kissed my forehead "how are you feeling?"

I smiled at the kiss to my forehead "I feel better, thank you"

"Ok good, do you want dinner soon? I'm taking you somewhere later since it's your first day out of the hospital"

"oooh where are we going!"

"That's a surprise" he said while standing up and stretching.

"Ok fine! Let's eat then" I said and stood up to hop over to my crutches.

TBC

THATS ALL I COULD THINK OF

I'M SORRY IF THIS CHAPTER SUCKED AND FOR SPELLING MISTAKES. I JUST GOT A NEW PHONE AND I'M GETTING USED TI THE KEYBOARD!

ANYWAYS I HOPE YOU ALL LIKED THIS CHAPTER

AS ALWAYS THANKS FOR READING<3