#51 bestiessss

HOW AM I AT 7K?!?!?! OMG I CANT BELEIVE IT I JUST HIT 6K AND NOW I'M AT 7K? PLS ILY GUYS THANK YOU FOR READING.

Naruto pov
"Naruto wake up c'mon we gotta go" sasuke shook my shoulder and I slowly opened my eyes because I was expecting the bright lights that were on when I had fallen asleep.

Apparently somewhere in my short nap he had turned the light off and crawled back into bed.

'Well at least I'm not blinded' I thought but had no desire to out of our comfy bed.

"Sasuke I wanna sleep" I complained and hid my face in his chest.

"Well we're going to hang out with everyone for a little bit, we don't have to stay the night if you don't want to" he told my and ran his hand through my hair.

I nodded and lowered the blanket from my face "wait what if you want to stay the night? don't stay home because of me, I don't wanna ruin your fun"

"I wouldn't mind and anyway knowing you you'll want to stay the night later" he smiled and pushed my hair back and away from my face.

"True..." I held myself up over him in attempt to make myself get up but i just flopped back down on him with a groan.

'Ugh I feel awful, my nose is stuffy and my eyes are probably red and puffy ' I thought and turned my head away from him as a sneeze wracked over my body "ok let's go i'm good" I mumbled and cursed myself out in my head.

I sat up and apparently got out of the bed to fast because my head was spinning and I stumbled forward to hold onto a wall "ugh what the fuck" I mumbled in annoyance and flicked myself in the forehead while making my way downstairs before sasuke could ask if I was ok.

I was going to force myself to be ok for tonight because other than my birthday I haven't hung out with our friends in seemingly forever.

'You can be sick tomorrow' I told myself and made my down the stairs into the living room.

"Naruto you forgot your phone" sasuke spoke from the stairs as he walked down them.

"Oh right, thanks" I turned around and he handed me my phone.

"Yeah no problem, I'm worried about you though" he pressed the back of his hand to my forehead but I shook my head and backed away.

"I'm fine sasuke I promise" I told him but the sneeze that came afterwords didn't help my case whatsoever.

"But naruto you felt warm don't try to ignore it if you're sick" he said and I knew he was worried just based off the tone of his voice.

"Even if I am sick I can deal with it for today I've dealt with worse so a stupid cold is nothing" I waved my hand up and down then walked to the door.

He shook his head with a really concerned expression and I felt exyreamly bad about making him worry but I didn't want to be locked up at home or in a hospital again.

Of course I now had a pounding headache but it's fine I could just sleep it off later. I put my shoes on and held my hand to my head 'now how is it that a cold can knock me the fuck out but I can deal with beatings' I thought angrily.

Sasuke followed me in putting my shoes on and we walked out of his house then to his car. My vision started going black from pain and dizziness but I blinked it away.

"Ok let's gooo" I said as we got into his car and pulled my phone out to connect it to Bluetooth.

"Yeah I know, you better not be to crazy with them though you still might be sick" he poked me on my forehead and I nodded.