#21 how do i do this?~

Sasuke pov
I walked into my room drying my hair aggressively with a damp towel, noticing that Naruto had already fallen asleep on my bed. I decided to be annoying and threw my wet towel at his face, waking him up.

"Sasuke what the hell!" He threw the towel back at me and sat up, rubbing his eyes.

I caught the towel and laughed "What! I'm finished my shower and you said you needed one to so I took the responsibility of waking you up" I crossed my arms with a smirk.

"Ugh fine hand me my crutches" he groaned, holding out his hand.

I grabbed his crutches away from where he had leaned then against my dresser and handed them to him. He got himself off the bed then limped over to my dresser. He took out a light blue fleece sweatshirt and a pair of shorts which itachi had told him to do prior to leaving the house because he was going out to buy naruto a knee brace.

Naruto made his way into the bathroom and put his stuff on the sink then made his way back out to grab his phone.

"I'm listening to music in the shower you don't mind right?" He asked. I shook my head.

"As long as you sing at some point" I told him with a smile he laughed and rolled his eyes.

"Ok fine cya in like 20 minutes then" he went back into the bathroom and this time shut the door behind him.

Naruto pov
I fiddled with the shower handle, carefully sticking my hand under the shower head to make sure the water wasn't to hot. Once the water was the right temperature I began the tedious work of maneuvering out of my clothes.

It was especially difficult to get my pants off. I had to pull my pants down to my mid thigh, wiggle around until they hit the floor, push my crutch onto the pant-leg, then hop put of the pants. I almost fell but thankfully I kept my balance.

I turned my music on, then climbed into the shower and took my one crutch with the grippy bottom in with me.

I have to admit it was hard showing with one hand and on one leg. It was like when I was handcuffed exept this time I didn't have Sasuke here to help me and I was actually striped of all my clothes.

I leaned over and smacked the edge of the shampoo cap on the side of my crutch so I could open the bottle.
I poured some shampoo in my hair and scrubbed it in before rinsing it out.

Sasuke had put an extra loofah in the shower for me so I opened the bottle of soap the same way I did with the shampoo and poured some soap onto the loofah.

I washed my body as best I could without falling over then I heard the song "where do broken hearts go" by one direction come one.

"I FUCKING LOVE THIS SONG!" I shouted exidedly and I heard sasuke laugh from his bed "SHUT UP MORON!" I said before I started singing along.

I belted out the lyrics and it was so hard not to dance like I usually do. I turned off the water and got out of the shower "oh God I just sounded awful!" I laughed drying myself off and putting my clothes on.

I grabbed my phone and put it in MY sweatshirt pocket before limping myself out of the bathroom.

I sat down next to sasuke and he was smiling like an idiot "what?" the only answer I got was a hug from sasuke.

"I love it when you sing" he stated. I laughed and wrapped my arms around him.

"Thats what your all happy about?" I asked and he nodded then pulled back from the hug and kissed my forehead. "You're very easy to please" I laughed.

"Oh whatever" he rolled his eyes and rolled over on his bed pulling me with him "wanna watch a movie?" He sat me up and grabbed the remote from his nightstand.